• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Transit Upgrades

cyrus1979

Here is the new interchange between IAC 10 (Inter-City Avenue) and the Lagos Loop,

LagaosICA10Loop.png

If you look closely, you will notice at the end of the elevated Lagos Loop, I terminated the avenue with a one way road puzzle piece. This was done simply because there is no terminating piece that accomodates the EMIS. Mabye one day the SimNation will address that.

Here is the interchange between IAC 20, IAC 15, and the other end of the elevated Lagos Loop.

LagosICA20ICA15Loop.png

IAC 15 is running from lef to righ, IAC 20 is the ground level avenue running parallel but heading in the opposite direction through the HT Ind and out of the city. You may notice that the elevated Lagos Loop is not terminated here but left open. The transit workers went on strike and left the drivers to decide their own fate until the advent of an elevated terminating avenue piece that accomodates thru EMIS.

There are yet still more work to be done in Lagos with interchanges, i.e.: a sunken avenue (yet to be named) and IAC 10, which is ground level. I will try to keep the SimNation informed on its progress.

bobolee likes this

0 Comments

There are no comments to display.