• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Bayokan City

Sign in to follow this  
Sky Guy

Picture2-1.jpg

Welcome to Bayokan. This city, long located on the naturally protected harbor north of the capital is an important port for the delta area (WIP).

The city is one of the older cities in the coutry, but as long been a small quiet fishing village- ther is no important history here :P

Bayokan-Oct22021319937503.jpg

Bayokan-Oct21021319937351.jpg

BayokanOverviewA.jpgBayokanOverviewB.jpgBayokanOverviewC.jpg

Bayokan-Sep23021319936888.jpg

BayokanRainA.jpgBayokanRainB.jpgBayokanRainC.jpg

BayokanNightA.jpgBayokanNightB.jpgBayokanNightC.jpg

8)

REPLIES

10000000000: Thanks- I am glad you liked it. I too would like to drive it :) And once again, congrats on finding that oddity. :P

escilnavia: Thanks, my friend. You are too nice :blush: Thanks again :D

MamaLuigi945: Thank you- I am glad you liked it, I hope the airport turns out good :lol:

111222333444: Thanks, the airport is on it's way (maybe complete in 1-2 updates) :thumb:

Evillions: Thank you, my friend. Grime is good :D (sorta :P)

k50dude: Thanks a bunch, I am glad you liked it 8)

nihonkaranws: Why thank you! lots of practice and inspiration from you :ohyes: Oh yeah, I did re-work the houses. If you ever need them, I could send them to you privately ;)

Panthersimcity4: Thanks, my friend. The airport is hard because I don't have a lot of experience showing the phases of construction, but I am glad you liked it :D

Fox: Thank you, I am glad I serve as inspiration :blush: If you need any help feel free to PM me ;)

kench: Thanks a lot. About the houses, they are a creation of mine. I might release them soon, or if you need them, I could maybe send them privately.

KHRYSTOF: Thank you for the nice comment! :D

shoko: Thanks!

kdog3055: Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  

17 Comments

Recommended Comments

I really love seeing those red and green, rusty roofs of houses. Those are really typical structures in Asian cities... :ohyes:

Share this comment

Are those real pictures?

Awesome work Sky Guy, your lotting looks great, as well as your bridge photoshopping, you made something pretty simple look pretty awesome there :P

Share this comment