• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Turning of the First Sod

Sign in to follow this  
Palpatine001

Today was the day that Emperor Palpatine of the Imperial Solarian Empire turned the first sod at the newest Solarian colony - Neo Solaria

CapitalDistrict-5Jan001320290222.png

This is the site where the Imperial Party headed by Palpatine turned the first sod marking The Next Generation in the Solarian Empire

CapitalDistrict-5Jan001320293174.png

The first official zoning marking where Neo Solaria will come to life.

CapitalDistrict-5Jan001320293212.png

Where the founding colonists will move in to live

CapitalDistrict-23Jan001320293372.png

The first supporting industry of the colony and wider Empire

CapitalDistrict-5Jan001320293263.png

The first farming zones to support the colony and later export to the Mother City of The Solarian Empire

CapitalDistrict-23Jan001320293334.png

AND WE ARE AWAY

The first colonists building their homes in Neo Solaria

CapitalDistrict-26Aug001320293876.png

A month later the first colonists have built their residents and moved into their residences

The Board of Imperial Solarian Colonial Affairs and Well Being has set up an office in this fledgling colony to assist new settlers establish themselves in this wild and untamed land.

For those wishing to settle in Neo Solaria, contact the BoISCAWB today to arrange an appointment on how assistance can be made

CapitalDistrict-23Jan001320293355.png

While some has chosen to take up residences in the first developments of The Capital District, some colonists have chosen to establish farms to support the fledgling colony. The Emperor applauds those on the new frontier making a difference and being heroic citizens of The Empire

CapitalDistrict-16Sep001320294748.png

The colony is booming with the first 1,000 resident moved in

Growth is beginning to take off and the first expansion of the colony is already underway

Emperor Palpatine stated to imperial media how proud he is with the colony establishing and growing so fast. :thumb:

Stay tuned as more news comes out of the new frontier of The Next Generation building the new colony - Neo Solaria out of blood, sweat and tears

Also be in to hear how the Board of Imperial Solarian Colonial Affairs and Well Being and the Imperial Geographic Authority are executing the Emperor's vision of Solaria's newest colony.

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

I played SC2000 for the first time in what feels like years last night, and your start here reminds me a lot of the same feeling. Those first blocks of houses and industry, the lonely power plant and civic buildings... Anyways, here's hoping that Emperor Palpatine's vision for a prosperous and successful (hm, was that redundant?) colony is successful!

Share this comment

Yes I finally opened a new region indeed

And so now I begin work on this newest region err Colony after 8 years (and still going on my last one)

Share this comment