• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

THE FOUNDING

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Palpatine001

Well it took five months more than planned for but she is finally here

I present to you my first new region since the founding of Solaria in January 2003

NEO-SOLARIA :]8):D:lol::yes::ohyes::party:

NeoSolaria-1320200287.png

Thanks to drunkapple at SC4devotion.com for producing such a high quality map based on Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty in New Zealand (currently where that hunk of metal call the Rena is sitting of the coast)

Neo-Solaria is the first colony of the expanding Solarian Empire (with Solaria as the imperial capital)

This colony is where I will be using all the skills I have learnt over the last eight years and eleven months on SC4 to build a city reflecting the times

(Simply put no Maxis Highways)

The Neo-Solaria colony will be using the same growth technique as Solaria: Ad-hoc organic

None of this master planned stuff where it looks like every single detail down to the last flower in the small flower garden has been "added"

This is 100% ad-hoc organic URBAN SPRAWL for miles and miles and MILES - like real cities

SO with ad-hoc comes some follies and limitations that would be inherent and "bung" the city development unless I raze it to the deck.

CapitalDistrict-5Jan001320202197.png

This is the Neo-Solarian Capital District where Neo-Solaria will start :D

Stay tuned as I get this colony and my only second region underway :thumb:

1 person likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Comments