• Moose

Slovakia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

17 - Kosice, Part II

So after first part of update about Kosice, let's continue. But first, read(or not read) the Replies.

kaschau.png

Yarahi: Thank you very much! These lines are street side mod along with some photoshopping.

Efkin: Yeah, it's not my birthday, I only said that elections will be on my birthday, what is on 10. March.

Janslaven: Again, thanks!

Schulmanator: Thanks! Hope you will also like this one.

Bluemoose: Thank you!

TowerDude: Thanks!

Fox: Also thank you!

Emperordaniel: Again thank you!

10000000000000: Thanks!

Kakado_to_save: Yeah, thanks!

Simarco: Also thanks!

In outer parts Kosice, there are also located many tenements, as it is in almost all slovak cities. As said before, Kosice has also extensive tram system, being one of the two Slovak cities what have tram system, along with Bratislava.

kosice.png

In Kosice is also located famous slovak Ice hockey stadium Steel Arena. Kosice is also future site of large football stadium, one of the largest in Slovakia.

stadionk.png

Now, let's leave Kosice and let's travel to the far East of Slovakia, to the Zemplin Region. It is one of the most poorest areas of Slovakia, with large amount of hungarian and roma minorities. Slovakia has extensive train system, with connection to almost every major city, and it is often used by tourists. In outer suburbs of Kosice are located many "satelitte" villages, as it is in many slovak cities.

villagersailway.png

After leaving Kosice, this CJ is slowly coming to its finale. But don't worry, there will be still many updates until this will happen. Hope you will also like the rest.

traine.png

If you enjoyed this update, don't be afraid of commenting or +1 :ducky:. There will be posting awards at the end.

Simul8ter8, Ace3, Yarahi and 7 others like this

11 Comments

I can't decide which is my favorite, but I can say they are all outstanding shots! The recreation is obviously going well :golly: . Slovakia has such amazing farmfields, and you show us that very well :)
9988 and The Avatar like this

Share this comment

Again another AMAZING JOB!!! Where is the new stadium suppose to be located in Kosice? I just found out today Kosice is building it's 3rd McDonalds in Jazero AND to my shock, there is a Burger King in Medzilaborce inside the Warhol museum!!
9988 likes this

Share this comment

Fantastic work! The flora, the use of different puzzle pieces, the lighting and the BATs.. It's all coming together perfectly. Amazing!
9988 likes this

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-14236-week-13-11711-111311/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORIES [i][color="#0000FF"]BELIEVABLE, NATURE[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]
9988 likes this

Share this comment