• Comments
  • Views

Halloween Black Cat Special

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schulmanator

cjmastheadtr1.jpg

Halloween Black Cat Special

Originally posted in 2011... this has been updated for 2014 with 6 new pictures to replace a few broken images and give you more of a spooky sensation! Enjoy, and BOO!

Once a year, the world joins together as one to recognize the power of black cats. But, in Schulmania, we recognize this power every day of the year. After all, our leader, the Supreme Wirdle, is a black cat. And, we are well aware of her power and majesty.

WirdleSupreme3.jpg

Long may she purr over us!

As we can see, people from around the world also venerate the Supreme Wirdle and her sweetness…

halloween-cat-cookies.jpg

Wirdle cookies…

41p4pT-FmyL.jpg

Wirdle costumes…

Hammacher-Schlemmer-2-Story-Inflatible.jpg

Inflatable Wirdle shrines???

I will bet that on Halloween, known in Schulmania as “Wirdle Appreciation Day”, there will be events quite similar to those in Schulmania. In Schulmania, kittens show their appreciation for the Supreme Wirdle’s cuteness by dressing up in cute outfits. Then, they emulate her sweetness by accumulating candy from the neighborhood. Have any of you ever participated in this ritual?

If not, here’s how it works…

Step 1: Get a cool costume…

trickortreat1.jpg

Perhaps a mouse?

trickortreat2.jpg

Or maybe a vampire?

Step 2: Wait until dark and then go out in your neighborhood and collect candy…

hallo1.jpg

Leave school in the afternoon super hyped up, after having driven the poor teachers crazy all day with hyperness…

hallo2.jpg

The second darkness starts to fall… head out! After all, every moment at home is a wasted candy collecting moment!

16075290_2e70_625x1000_zps48ce383f.jpg

hallo3.jpg

Be careful crossing the street… and don’t be too concerned about houses without their lights on… some of them have those :please take one” bowls of candy on the front porch. “One” is, of course, subjective… one... piece… handful… bowlful…

trickortreat3.jpg

Remember, not all candy is created equal. Here’s a guide:

GOOD: Snickers, Hershey’s, M&M, Milky Way, Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, Kit Kat (of course)

BAD: Peanut Butter Blossoms, rock-hard taffy, Circus Peanuts, raisins (really??!!), apples (what am I, Snow White??!!)

hallo4.jpg

The big houses usually have big candy. Look at this one… no ‘fun size’ here! I mean, seriously… why is the FUN SIZE one the SMALLEST??!! Just how much fun can you have with half a bite of candy??!! Dentists must have come up with that one. If it was me, ‘fun size’ packs of M&Ms would come in oil drums…

16075232_3470_625x1000_zps86c5dfca.jpg

hallo5.jpg

Live in a higher-density neighborhood? Can we say “ka-CHING”??!! It’s the mother lode!!!! I am so jealous! Way back in my trick-or-treating days, I had to walk uphill both ways in the snow just to get to a house giving out a single M&M…

16075215_1035_625x1000_zps65cffa94.jpg

So, you say “I am too old to go trick-or-treating”?? No problem! You could do what I do… one trick is to go to the store on November 1st and buy candy for half off. Or, save yourself the trip and try my other trick: set up shop on the sidewalk as a Halloween Tollbooth. Kids pay one piece of candy to pass by… it’s genius!! I can tell some of you are rolling your eyes at this…. But lemme tell you, it works! Just ask the neighborhood kids going out this Halloween with their E-Z Pass transponders on their candy bags…

halloween_pumpkin.gif

And, please feel free to go back to older entries and read more about Schulmania.

seeMoreArchive.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png <------Click here to see the revolving globe showing Schulmania's visitors!

.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

20 Comments

Haha, I loled hard at this entry. :yes:

We put up a sign on our door saying (Ring door bell, then walk back down the steps and to the street to recieve candy)

Then, me and my brother chucked tootsie rolls out the 2nd floor window :P

:party: Happy Halloween!
Schulmanator likes this

Share this comment

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b] [/b]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b][color=blue]Hahei[/color][/b] Thanks! Really? Do post us some kitty pix so we can see yours. Perhaps your kitties would like to become executives in the Bureau of Feline Affairs.

[b][color=blue]9988[/color][/b] [i]Dakujem[/i]! You have great holiday spirit! Woo hoo!

[b][color=blue]NMUSpidey[/color][/b] I second that emotion.

[b][color=blue]Zulu2065 [/color][/b] Thanks. And I hope you got a huge haul of candy!

[b][color=blue]Emperordaniel[/color][/b] LOL! Though our lawyers say we can’t be held liable for chair related mishaps caused by viewing Schulmania :P

[b][color=blue]Terring[/color][/b] Thanks! And I am glad to see you here in Schulmania. Welcome!

[b][color=blue]Metarvo[/color][/b] Welcome! I am glad you like it… it sounds so practical!

[b][color=blue]Escilnavia [/color][/b] [i]Obrigado![/i] Glad you liked it. :D

[b][color=blue]MamaLuigi945[/color][/b] Thanks! Now lets go eat us some candy! :D

[b][color=blue]1000000000000[/color][/b] LOL…. The ol’ tootsie roll crossbow… I like it!

[b][color=blue]Emperordaniel[/color][/b] Go ahead and take the peas… more chocolate for me!!!

[b][color=blue]Dabadon5[/color][/b] That’s the story of Schulmania right there! Welcome! And please come again soon.

[right][right] [/right][/right]
[right][right][Volume 3 Update #194][/right][/right]
[right][right]Please feel free to continue to view and comment on this entry.[/right][/right]

Share this comment

replies-bank.jpg

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

airman15    Woot! It’s candy time once again!

Lyhoko Leaci    It’s never too early for candy!

[Volume 3 Update #194.1]
Please feel free to continue to view and comment on this entry.

Share this comment

replies-bank.jpg

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Mymyjp    Thanks! Glad we could be of help! BOO!

Benedict    Thanks!!

[Volume 3 Update #194.2]
Please feel free to continue to view and comment on this entry.

Share this comment