Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jack³

newbannerb.jpg

Replies:

MamaLuigi945: Haha thanks!

simfreak1998: Thank you!

NMUSpidey: Thanks!

Sorry, it has been a while since my last update. I haven't been able to get on ST, it just wouldn't load. And then my internet wasn't working. And I've also started working on a new region while I play on the Cambridge Region too. So I will try to keep making updates, at least once a week!

The proposal for a new building in downtown Cambridge has just been approved! An old building built in the 1930's has been demolished to make room for a new skyscraper.

newbuilding.jpg

There have also been some other new buildings downtown built in the past few months. Here is the new skyline:

newskyline.jpg

In the suburban areas, a few new shopping centers and stores have been built. this is a new Walmart on State Street.

walmart.jpg

And I just thought I'd show you a picture of a city in the new region I've been building.

genoafs.jpg

Rate and comment! :)

4 people like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

11 Comments

How do you get create (and I'm not sure how to describe it) the squared off edges where land meets water? The terra forming tool just changes the grade. Thanks. Long live Licenta!

Share this comment

Looks great! Do you have a link to the Wal-Mart? [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/9.gif[/img]

Share this comment

Nice work jack! Very American; I love it.

@DAB_City: [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/26117-hbs-wal-mart/"]Here[/url]
2 people like this

Share this comment

Looks good! Hey, can you give me a link to the tall, boxy, tan building in the first pic, and the building that says (I think) Union Bank? Thanks!!

Share this comment