Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

UCBNA position in the World Community

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highway2Hell

CEO John: I unlike many lead by history's example. George Washington warned Americans more than 300years ago about the dangers of getting entagled with the affairs of other nations. What was the U.S failed to heed this warning.Joining alliances such as NATO and the UN, letting others influence their decisions. I heed this warning and with that being said I'm stating the neutrality of UCBNA . We will not send foreign aid, We will not join alliances, and We shall not get involved in the affairs of others unless it directly or indirectly affects us in which we shall react.

29748619.jpg

However we shall open up trade routes in all 150 states to every nation in the World Community. One of our primary goals is to be eventually the biggest exporter of goods. We estimate by 2050 most products will have "Made in UCBNA".

worldtraderoutes.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

Cool! But i'm not sure exporting products everywhere and having no alliences is the best idea..

Share this comment

[quote name='ee99' timestamp='1319971662']
Cool! But i'm not sure exporting products everywhere and having no alliences is the best idea..
[/quote]

I intend not to join long-term alliances.Short-term sure if the situation is dire....The European Union is a good example of a long term alliance you shouldn't join. Greece and Iceland are perfect examples of the result of joining the EU.As much as alliances are good it should not be long term.Sure it's good for keeping each other safe or banding together to fight back a country but plain simple their not good in the long term. There was an attempt to set up the U.N after WW1 but many people belived it is a threat to their sovereignty.

Exporting products is something I plan to keep. Should we feel that it will be "bad business" we will Temporarily stop all trade with one or two countries.Only if they wronged us should we stop all business relationships.

Share this comment