• Comments
  • Views

The Sensational Six #33

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NMUSpidey

Ninashouse.jpg

Back at Nina's house after lunch...

NinasDad-2.jpgNina's Dad: Marv, hi! How are you?

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Oh, I'm fine sir. How are you?

NinasDad-2.jpgNina's Dad: Good, thanks. You guys have a good lunch?

Nina-2.jpgNina: *hugs her dad* Delicious, Dad.

NinasDad-2.jpgNina's Dad: Alright, well, I gotta go to the University. Office hours and a Saturday night class. Your mom is out too, but I can't remember what she said... *peers at his Droid* Ah, that's right. She's shopping in Port Matthew with some of her friends. Call us if you need anything. Be responsible!

Nina walked over to the couch and sat down. Marv followed her, but a thought suddenly struck her and she stood up just before he could sit down.

Nina-2.jpgNina: Let's go to my room.

He nodded and followed her upstairs. She closed the door and then sat on her bed and stared at her hands in her lap.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Nina, what's wrong?

Nina-2.jpgNina: Nothing.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: You can tell me anything, you know.

Nina-2.jpgNina: I'm fine.

Marv sighed and knelt in front of her. He took her hands into his and was surprised to find she was trembling. Her naturally beautiful face was set into what he found was an incredibly attractive pout, with little dimples on her chin.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: I can see when you're not fine. I'm not blind, you know.

She looked at him for a second and then looked back down at their hands.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: I'm not stupid, either. This is about Momoka, isn't it?

He released her hands and stood up and walked to the window. He leaned against the frame and peered out through the blinds at her neighborhood. It was quiet. He wheeled on her and raised his voice again.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: I don't think this is fair! I don't have anything to do with this situation, and you're just gonna be all weird and jealous for no reason! Have I ever given you a reason not to trust me?

Nina-2.jpgNina: *mutters* You did kiss Marley that one time.

She immediately felt awful for having brought that up. He started at her dumbfounded, barely believing she could resort to that.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: What's wrong with you?!

Nina-2.jpgNina: *stands up, looks Marv in the eyes* I saw how she looked at you, and you checked her out, too! She's really pretty, and fashionable, and she's living in your house! Only a door separates you! You're gonna see her all the time!

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Yeah, but I'm not the kind of person who's gonna do terrible things to you, no matter what you say or what terrible things you want to remind me of. Do I have to remind you what you did that night?

Nina-2.jpgNina: No, no, let's not go there.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: You already did!

Nina-2.jpgNina: I'm sorry! I just, I love you SO MUCH, it's difficult for me to deal with the fact that that other girl is living in your house. *as accusatory as possible* I can't just turn off my feelings, like maybe apparently you can! This is so stupid, why am I doing this? I'm ruining this, and I don't even know why!

Marv-2.jpgMarv: God, Nina! What's wrong with you! I love you too, or I would if you'd let me!

He strode towards the door. Just as he reached the doorknob, Nina jumped at him and pulled him towards her. He moved to push her away, but the fire in her eyes and the incredible burst of strength she suddenly possessed kept him in the room. She grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. He loved her, of course, so he returned the kiss. Suddenly they were on her bed, kissing madly. She pushed him on his back and gave him a sexy smile.

Nina-2.jpgNina: I want to make you feel good.

He looked at her questioningly. And she moved down to her knees...

MtPlainsHS.jpg

At school the following Monday, the final term of the year began. The new Japanese students were welcomed to their classes (which at this point were specialized intensive English study courses to prepare them for the following school year) and the prom became a much more important thing as the next "event." The students were beginning to talk about dates and dresses and tuxedos. At Nina's locker, however, they were talking about something altogether different.

Kari-2.jpgKari: *in wide-eyed disbelief* So you just, like, did it? I'll never be able to look at your mouth the same way again!

Nina-2.jpgNina: *smug smile* A grand gesture was needed, so I provided it.

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: *nodding in approval* That's pretty awesome, Nina. I mean, obviously not everyone's woman enough to do what you did.

Kari-2.jpgKari: Hey! I do plenty, I'll have you know. Just can't imagine doing, well, THAT.

Nina just smiled and patted her shoulder. Erisa shook her head.

Kari-2.jpgKari: Where are the boys?

Nina-2.jpgNina: I told Marv to keep 'em away from here for a while so I could tell you ladies.

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: You just wanted to brag, you dirty skank!

Nina-2.jpgNina: Hey, I'm not a skank, skanks mess around with multiple guys, I just have the one, speaking of, HEY MARV!

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: *braces himself against the locker next to Nina and leans towards her* Marv told us about the deed. Nice, babe, really. *holds up his fist for a fist-bump*

Nina-2.jpgNina: *slaps fist down* Pig!

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Oink Oink!

Nina-2.jpgNina: *pokes Marv's shoulder* Did you have to tell HIM?

Marv-2.jpgMarv: What? You told them! Taro would've found out tonight and either him or Erisa would've told Dan-O, and imagine how obnoxious he'd be if he was the last to know, days later!

Nina-2.jpgNina: *sighs* Ah, that's a good point. Well Dan-O, go ahead, have your fun.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: *sighs, stands up from locker, slouches* It's just not the same when you know it's coming. No satisfaction at all... *looks at Erisa* So 'Ris, is that megababe Momo-whatever gonna be lookin' all hot and sexy this weekend when we go dancing?

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: Oh, Dan-O, you have no idea. After I'm through with her, you won't even be able to recognize her. She'll be almost as dazzling as Nina!

Nina-2.jpgNina: Why thank you, 'Ris.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Man, how am I gonna contain myself, surrounded by all these beautiful ladies?

Taro-2.jpgTaro: Well, with three of 'em, they'll be off-limits so maybe no that difficult!

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: *looks at Nina and Kari* Three? I only count two taken ones.

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: Remember your baby sis? You being a jerk-face ruined your chances for the drunken one-night hook-up.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Ah, that's right. Well, there are many fish in the sea, baby sis.

After that, the bell rang. They said their good byes and off to class they went.

Roger51 and emperordaniel like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

emperordaniel: Heh, uh, good? Okay, no more waiting!

111222333444: Thanks!

hahei: Haha, okay. Thank you, and you, too (even though we're a day late now ;) )!

Roger51: Haha, we'll see. There are still some ominous signs that point to storms before we settle back down again...
emperordaniel likes this

Share this comment