• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

4 Comments

The pictures are really nice, but to make them even better I'd hide the mission icons first, and get rid of that yellow pause bar. Other than that it looks good.:golly:

Share this comment

The things I see:

Grid
Snow Terrain Mod
Yellow Pause Thingy

These would be things to improve on, The snow terrain mod wasn,t really needed unless that was your theme you were going on. The grid can be turned off and on by pressing "G". The pause thingy can be removed by mod or you can take smaller pics. The city you built does look good ,but could be improved.:thumb:

From,
Keder

Share this comment

The Good: Some interesting BATs. The first picture is full of gritty goodness. The transit network looks like time has been spent on it and it looks nice.

The less good: repetition. In addition to turning off the grid and UDI icons, I'd hide the menu as well. I do believe I also spotted one of those lots where a building is supposed to be but doesn't appear. There were a lot of those a few years ago, but they figured out what the problem was and issued a fix for it. There's a thread here on ST about it somewhere...

As an additional suggestion, is there anything special you want us to know about the pictures you've taken? What goes on in these parts of town? What is it about these places that we should care about? Please tell us, we want to know!

Share this comment