• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 7: Hanover Park

Jack³

Hey look a new title header thing!

newbannerb.jpg

Replies:

NMUSpidey: I'm glad you think so :) In my imagination, if Garbaz was elected, he would try to improve the poorer neighborhoods and try to save the city some money. Waldron was more interested in making the city look richer and nicer.

testuser1234: Thanks!

mertzigzag: It is somewhere on the STEX. I just searched City Hall and found it.

Finkle: Thanks! I'll put it on the top now!

RobertPutnam: Thanks!

Terring: Thanks, glad you think so!

This is downtown Hanover Park. You can see it has a cruise ship port. If you looked at the map in Update 4: Bartlett, you could see that Hanover Park is directly on the Ocean, not in the Licenta Bay.

hanoverparkdowntown.png

This update is going to be the most photoshopped :lol: ! If you read Update 2: you would be familiar with the Licenta 02. But I will explain anyway! The Licenta 02 is one of the most used highway in the Cambridge Metropolitan Area. It runs through downtown Cambridge going East and West. It starts far in Eastern Licenta and ends in Hanover Park.

licenta02end.jpg

Some suburbs in Hanover Park

suburbs.jpg

This is Hanover Point. It is a very rich area in Hanover Park. The mayor of Hanover Park lives in Hanover Point in that last house at the end!

hanoverpoint.jpg

This is Hanover Park's financial district. Many big businesses have their headquarters here.

financedistrict.jpg

The Licenta 02 ends on a street called Ocean Avenue. Right after the T intersection of the Licenta 02 (Known as Cambridge Street after it stops being a freeway), Ocean Avenue turns into a highway that goes through Hanover Park and Streamwood.

oceandrive.jpg

This is Hanover Hill. It is a big hill with a large forest and a lookout tower just like the one in Cambridge.

hanoverhill.jpg

And finally, the most photoshopped picture of the update! This is a beach neighborhood in the West side of Hanover Park.

hanoverpark3.jpg

So rate! And don't forget to comment! :bunny:

Do you likee.png Cambridge? Click the like button :)

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

Very nice pictures. Your photoshopping looks nice. I guess I know who I'll be nominating for that over at The Best of the Week.

Share this comment