• Views

Trauadina, Arabian Nights

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ace3

bannerfornow.jpg

Edit: Noo! Not a banner typo!!! :angry:

Replies:

@Huston: Thanks Huston. It means alot coming from a big CJer like you! :) That would be a Royal Jordanian. They are commonly found flying near Jordan in Africa. :D

@escilnavia: Thanks :) Yes, I regret leaving them, but I know you'll love this CJ so much more :D. Do tell me how you like it :yes:

@Jorge_carillo: Why, thank you -blushes- :)

Inspiration for this entry:

sandestinbeachfront2.jpg

This entry was inspired by Destin,FL. A magnificent tropical paradise I visited last spring. :) Although winter has arrived where I live, I still remember that vacation. I must also admit, I was inspired a little by Dubai, a true Atlantis. Anyways, I hope you enjoy. It took me about two weeks to make this city, and I had alot more free time than usual. The mosaics were quite a pain to create, but the end result felt rewarding. I've included some midnight shots and some high noon shots. Enjoy!

Trauadina, Arabian Nights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVRi1gbiXg0

84386138.jpg

58196028.jpg

15417949.jpg

83857856.jpg

21373338.jpg

98668162.jpg

reggattaatnightwithgree.jpg

samsungnight.jpg

stadiumatnight.jpg

wtcbusstop.jpg

auroraplazaatnight.jpg

cbxtowernightwithtaxi.jpg

dorrabeachundermosaic.jpg

lighthousewithmoonandli.jpg

menariimperiumatnightge.jpg

miraeassistnight.jpg

moktung12khalednightpur.jpg

orangebuildingatnightwi.jpg

Daytime Pictures:

silcongatesday.jpg

twohighrisesnexttokhale.jpg

universitys.jpg

worldcommencementcenter.jpg

bramearmansions.jpg

chasecenter.jpg

cheaphousesclosetobeach.jpg

commercialdistrictlittl.jpg

commercialtallminarets.jpg

edfday.jpg

leafhotelwaterfront.jpg

cruiseship.jpg

luaus.jpg

photoeditedbeachfrontmoz.jpg

photoeditedbeachfrontmo.jpg

And a shot of the whole city at night to finish things off :)

wholecitydarknight.jpg

Thanks for Viewing. If you saw something you liked, don't hesitate to +1 and Comment :ducky: . Its what keeps us CJers going. Have a great Halloween

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Comments

Woah! I didn't even know you had a CJ, man, and I take a look at this entry, and the whole time I was thinking, "Holy SimCity Batman, this is amazing!" You've created a Middle-Eastern oasis here that's even TowerDude-esque! The city alone is awesome, but the photo-editing makes the pictures look even better. Great job, and kudos to you! 5/5 :thumb:
Ace3 likes this

Share this comment

Feels like I'm in the Caribbean with Asian Skyscrapers and Middle Eastern Housing. :ohyes:

Good Job. :thumb: 10000000000000, feels like I'm looking at one of TowerDude's City Journals.
Ace3 likes this

Share this comment

Ooooooooooo, this is beautiful work. The buildings you use, their nightlighting is amazing, is it not? I just love how it's all put together, as though it was intended to be that way by the creators. Excellent update. I see it's been a while since your last update. Are you going to keep us waiting for more? ;)
Ace3 likes this

Share this comment