• Moose

The Keys

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Episode 1 Season 2 | The Storm

Forthwall

Hurricane Ike, or the Storm as many Columbus residents call it was the worst storm that happened in their history, in 1982, as hundreds of homes were destroyed, but this one, was even worse.

The day began as hundreds of people had crossed through Columbus exiting Long Key.

2.1.1.jpg

Many had known that this storm was coming, but what many did not know of the magnitude will it bring.

Many people living in Columbus, being a hardened community stayed behind.

2.5.1.png

The Storm began fierce, flooding some streets and houses, some of the citizens had been evacuated before.

It got worse.

2.1.png

The City, the lots were flooded

2.2.png

Most of the land near the coast was flooded

2.3.png

While others, who were farther experienced less flooding

2.4.png

Even the local plant could not survive

2.5.png

And the storm rages on...

Tune in for episode 2 :D

1 person likes this

5 Comments

Very Nice. =D. I'm actually playing a song for my middle school band by Robert W. Smith called "Into the Storm" , and the tune has been stuck in my head all day. This reminded me of it again. :O The scenery and terrain are excellent. I really love the coastlines though. Great job overall :thumb:
2 people like this

Share this comment

Impressive editing, and may I ask what mod you are using for the sidewalks? Cement in residential areas is [i]so[/i] old school. Can't wait for more!
2 people like this

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-13999-week-11-102411-103011/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color="#0000FF"]PHOTOSHOPPED[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]
1 person likes this

Share this comment