• Moose

Slovakia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

15 - City of Presov

So, after the Teaser of the city of Presov, let's continue to the full update. As I said in second update, city of Presov is third largest city in Slovakia. Major city dominant is church of Saint Nicolas. But first, you can read the replies:

10000000000000: Thank you very much! Full update is there!

Fox: Thanks!

Spursrule14: Thank you!

Simarco: Again, thanks!

Yarahi: Also thanks!

Daan300: Thank you for commenting!

Let's begin just near the central square. Majority of buildings in this area were built in 18,19 and early 20.th century, but some buildings from 17th century can be also found there.

presov.png

Major Church and dominant of the Presov is church of Saint Nicolas, one of the largest churches in Slovakia.

nicolasr.png

Further from the center, buildings are beginning to be more new, and major part of city is covered by one floor or even ground family houses.

presov.png

Out of the city, there are also located few villages, they are mostly minor. Also, river Torysa, one of the minor slovak rivers passes this region.

villagee.png

And, let's leave the region of Presov, and let's visit the city of Kosice, second largest city of Slovakia with more than 200.000 inhabitants. There is one major highway connecting these two cities, but there are also many minor road communications.

roadtokosice.png

If you enjoyed this update, don't be afraid of commenting or +1 :ducky: . There will be posting awards at the end.

6 people like this

11 Comments

Another wonderful update! From the central square with it's colorful w2w's, to the winding river in your rural villages; [b]I love it all[/b] :wub: Oh, and here is your + :ducky:
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Just absolutely fantastic! This makes me want to visit Slovakia someday! [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/40.gif[/img] (quack quack)
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Another amazing job!! :D I went to Presov this summer although I never got to see the center( I went to the New Plaza Beach kupalisko(pool)) But I did see this Communist Worker statue and someone painted a Ronald McDonald outfit and makeup on it :P Which was amazing!!
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Beautiful work here! I too enjoy that last picture. The trees next to the road look very nice!
1 person likes this

Share this comment

I was wonering that too: Where do you find all these amazing buildings? Your cities always look so vivid, colorful, and detailed. I can't see a flaw in anything. This is truly amazing. :yes:
1 person likes this

Share this comment

[color="#FF00FF"]Another great update... Love the Torysa river that runs though the little village, looks gorgeous.

Congrats on becoming a member of the USNW too!

:blush:[/color]
1 person likes this

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-13999-week-11-102411-103011/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORIES [i][color="#0000FF"]HISTORIC, VIVID[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]
1 person likes this

Share this comment