• Comments
  • Views

Update 5: Events in Cambridge and Random Photos #1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jack³

header2r.png

Replies:

NMUSpidey: Thanks I try to make it as realistic as possible! And thanks for nominating Streamwood to the Weekly Best!

MamaLuigi945: Thanks! And plus 1 rep for commenting on all of the updates so far!

nico15821: Thank you for the nice rating!

evanm1487: Thanks :ducky:

Topgun232: Lol yes that is where I got the names for the cities. I live in Elgin so I just looked up "Suburbs of Elgin" on google and it showed Hanover Park and some other cities. But Streamwood, I just think is a great name for a suburb.

Simoleman: Yes that happened in one of the cities. Something about city spread means trouble ahead. I just ignored it :lol:

Mikeaut1: Thank You!!

Newspaper:

newspaper2.jpg

The Cambridge Tribune is a newspaper that is delivered to subscribers in the Cambridge metropolitan area. It's offices are in the Bank of Licenta building downtown.

BankofLicenta.png

Bank of Licenta Building.

----------------------------------------

AnewStatue.jpg

The City of Cambridge Parks and Recreation Department has built a statue in honor of the city's mayor, Jeff Waldron. He has been re-elected twice and has made the city a better place.

OldTown.jpg

Here is a picture of Old Town, Cambridge from the back.

Beach.jpg

It is a hot day in Cambridge, over 85 degrees!

BaseballStadium.jpg

The Cambridge major league baseball stadium.

Lookout%20Tower.jpg

Here is a lookout tower on a hill by the ocean. The builder tried to make the outside look exactly like the clock tower in Old Town, Cambridge. But on the inside, instead of a clock, there is a long staircase leading to the top.

The next entry will be Update 6: Events in Cambridge and Random Photos #2. Talking about who won the election and new things happening in Cambridge. Ciao! Rate and comment! :ducky:

The Avatar and ehs like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

I agree! I love your suburbs, especially, and the waterfront in that one picture looks really nice. :yes: Great job, Jack. Keep it up! :thumb:

Share this comment

I try to nominate those I think earned it, and you did (of course, there may be others I neglected or forgot or was too busy in which case, SORRY!:(). Anwyays, this is another beautiful update, I think the statue of the mayor is especially nice. Keep up the great work!

Share this comment

Looks awesome! I loved the old town picture, I could totally picture that in reallife. The first picture looked great as well

[b]hahei:[/b] They're on the STEX, I think JBSimbo made them but I'm not sure :P

Share this comment