• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Ipswitch Bridge - Playing with DBE

bluemoose

Hey Everyone. Thanks for your comments!

Unfortunately that valley is still mostly empty, but I have a road network set up, and am leaning towards a primarily residential setup, with pockets of parks and industry.

Now, I've been playing with the DBE and have made this:

unledxb.jpg

It is in the borough of Ipswitch, located in the eastern part of Sunderland City. Boroughs will be areas of either townships or cities that have a significant town center or are partially autonomous. Boroughs in cities are not autonomous, but have a special place on city council next to other neighborhoods, but those in townships are mostly independent. They are similar to a CDP or Census Designated Place, but with more government recognition.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 Comments

Ah, someone's been playing with the new diagonal bridge mod. Is it relatively easy to use? Or a pain in the butt?

Share this comment

Its a total pain in the butt, but totally worth it. I think I opened and closed my game at least six times just to get everything working and looking good. That was over a period of two days...

Share this comment

Are the shadows it casts in the water a problem with the mod or something else?

Share this comment

Thanks skyscraper241 and 10000000000

Any Bridge shadows are weird for me... I think It is the software rendering, but under hardware rendering, my whole game goes wonky.... so I'll play around with some settings...

Share this comment