• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Re-development

Roger51

Replies:

Huston: Yes, I though the water was higher than that! I have to get my main seawalls working again which hasn't happened yet....but in the future it will.

hahei: Thanks, it was kinda the effect I was after.

skyscraper241: Thanks!

Sam: Thanks Sam, I hope this new improved version does the same :P

Spidey: I love it too!!!! Good to see you getting back into the game :D It is really fun to try out different things and test it :P So far everything is working accordingly, a few glitches and boxes but I am onto that!

Well that "quick test city" seems have become a bit longer than I intended it to! I have re-done some of the city, changed a few things, and added more to the city. I took some pics to show you all and also was trying some other things with photoshop, so if you do not like/approve of any of them, please tell me (I am still learning :P )

So with nothing else to say, I present the newly re-done and totally redeveloped NAM city!

It is natural growth (bar some of the buildings) so try and ignore the hundreds of repeats!

namdayaug.jpg

namdayaug1.jpg

namdayaug2.jpg

namdaydec.jpg

namdayoct1.jpg

namdayoct2.jpg

namdaysep.jpg

namdaysep2.jpg

namdayoct.jpg

namdaysep1.jpg

Next update will be the start of the new region!

Enjoy the pics! Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome.

3 Comments

Very nice. I like what you did with that little peninsula in the first picture, it's cool! The big parks are nice, and the puzzle photoshop is neat. Of course, I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us!
Roger51 likes this

Share this comment