Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Oceanympics bid

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hahei

Sorry for not being able to update recently or comment! I've been on holiday. Here is the oceanolympics bid for Jeunne- Fenoire and New Paliston. I will post pictures of the Royal Pools and Le Paliston Pools later, as well as the two stadiums and pictures of Paliston Bay and Loch Lamonch/ Aurele River in the afternoon, though for now, here's the bid logo:

capturefl.jpg

That's all for the moment, though keep a lookout for the pictures of pools, stadiums and waterways later this afternoon and tomorrow, I will be showing the pictures of Fort Shulmaniplex (Obvious tribute the glory of Schulmania and The Wirdleplex). Please rate, comment and tell your friends, family, cats, dogs or any random hobo (If they have a computer) on the street that the newest update of The unitedkingdoms of praqcuis IS NOW OUT!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Comments

<i>REPLIES:</i><div><i><br></i></div><div>ccecill: Wow! Thanks for all your enthusiasm!</div><div>ggamgus: Thank you! If you have decided, please reply to me in the comments section in my next entry, as I cannot PM.</div>

Share this comment