City Of Cambridge

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 3: Streamwood, Cambridge's largest suburb

Jack³

header2r.png

Replies:

10000000000000: I thought about saving it as a jpg, but for this one I wanted it to be a higher quality. But thanks! I'm glad you like the city!

MamaLuigi945: Thanks! More suburbs in this entry and a map too!

bwong: Haha the last one was supposed to look like that! :lol:

Fox: Yep that was my intention! Thanks for the comment! :)

keder: Thanks, I edit the photos to make it less blurry looking. It makes it look much better :)

Today I will be showing you Streamwood, Cambridge's largest suburb! Streamwood is located about 15-20 minutes from downtown Cambridge, depending on how bad traffic is that day. :angry:

map1g.png

Here is a map showing some of the Cambridge metropolitan area. The thick dashed lines around Cambridge show the present city limits. But the city is starting to expand its borders and annex nearby land. (Also the arrows above Stoneville and Alendale are just showing that the towns are really more to the east than shown)

The thinner dashed lines represent the state border. Cambridge is in the State of Ellington on the South side of the Licenta Bay. And some other suburbs are in the state of Vermillion on the more mountainous, north side of the Licenta Bay. I had some trouble with adding a compass so I hope you know your directions! :)

As you could see from the map above, Streamwood is directly to the West of Cambridge.

streamwoodphotoshopped.jpg

Remember to click the pictures to enlarge! This is Downtown Streamwood. It has a lot of expensive condos and hotels, some with a view of the ocean. Streamwood has some very expensive homes, great schools, and many beaches.

----------------------------------------------------------

streamwoodapr9309313157.png

This is the marina and shipping port of Streamwood. Many rich people like to bring their boats here.

streamwoodmay9309413157.png

Here is a closeup of a rich part of Streamwood. It has a private beach for the hotels and the condo complex. You can see the Rifleman Hotel which is a chain of hotels in the Cambridge area.

streamwoodmay2309413157.png

Another rich part of Streamwood

streamwoodmay2231061317.png

Here is a developing area of Streamwood with big hotels and beach condos. The condos near the beach can get very expenisve.

As we go farther away from the ocean the hotels stop and suburbs start!

streamwoodmar1030951316.png

Streamwood is Cambridge's largest suburb with a population growing very fast.

streamwoodaug2431061317.png

Here is a park located in Eastern Streamwood.

streamwoodjun2230931315.png

Some more suburbs along that one road.

That was Streamwood! I hope you liked this one! And no one rated the last entry! I want to know if you like it so rate and comment! :read::blush:

Link to next update.

wenter13, Bwow123, nico15821 and 1 other like this

15 Comments

Wow, it looks really great and you can see it's well thought out!
But I've got a question: how do you make those straight coastal edges as in Downtown Streamwood?

Share this comment

yea i want to know the same koenieboy is it a download or have u made it urself? i need that in my cities lol

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-13871-week-10-101711-102311/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color="#0000FF"]ATMOSPHERIC[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]

Share this comment