• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Fuji-Cho at night!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NMUSpidey

I may have mentioned before (or at least I know I have in the critically acclaimed Sensational Six) that Fuji-Cho is the most romantic part of Port Matthew city. The nightlife is a big part of it.

CokeBldgnight.jpg

The Coke Building isn't romantic itself, but it has a lovely park about its feet.

PMStockExchangenight.jpg

The area surrounding the Stock Exchange is mostly financial institutions and high-priced apartments.

PMStationnight.jpg

But at the station, things start to get a bit more romantic. There are a few popular jazz bars and nightclubs located near PMStation, and it is a mere block or two walk from...

Fuji-choIceRink.jpg

The Fuji-Cho Ice Rink. Certainly ice skating downtown is romantic. Especially when you can look up and see the incredible nightlights of...

AltViewFujiTVnight.jpg

The Fuji TV Building. I forgot how it looked at night, and what a pleasant surprise it was!

Fuji-choStationMallnight.jpg

The underground mall is also very nice (although I kept meaning to fix it a bit and make it more attractive). I really wish there was a way to make it so that it's concrete or tile under the monorail. Oh well, I'm not that picky.

MediaCenternight.jpg

The Media Center is a good place for bumping into the famous and glamorous of Port Matthew, and since they are there, there are plenty of upscale restaurants and, yes, nightclubs for a romantic evening on the town.

Overviewnight-2.jpg

AND our overview, Fuji-Cho at night!

Thank you for coming! I appreciate the views and the comments!

1 person likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

Oooh, those plazas in picture 5 next to the ocean look like a great place to bring... uh I mean, Great update! :D
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Qorten: Thank you!

emperordaniel: Thank you!

skyscraper241: Thank you!

MamaLuigi945: Thank you!

Schulmanator: That someone special will be eternally grateful for a night out in Fuji-Cho.

10000000000000: Hahaha, what are you getting at there? Thanks, I mean!

Share this comment