• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Fuji-Cho

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NMUSpidey

Fuji-Cho is the financial and media center of Port Matthew. It is probably the most romantic part of the city, and hosts the most celebrity sightings outside of Marquette.

Fuji-choOverview.jpg

Fuji-Cho in the daytime. It is smaller than either Stranahan Hills or Southport, but is a prominent area nonetheless.

FujiTVBldg.jpg

The Fuji TV Building is the centerpiece of the area, a replica of Fuji TV's HQ back in Tokyo (no word was given as to why they chose to use the same architecture twice, so no one bothered asking and everyone just lives with it and enjoys the sight).

AltViewFujiTV.jpg

Another angle. Fuji TV is the largest broadcaster on the island. They have the biggest stars and the most popular tv shows. They also have exclusive rights to show many programs from rival tv studios in Japan to PMers.

MediaCenter.jpg

BBC PM, FOX Sports PM, and a number of other studios have their offices in this grouping of buildings. Most broadcast through the high-power digital antennas available at the BBC PM Studios near the highway to save cost.

Fuji-choStationmall.jpg

Fuji-Cho Station Mall is a large, underground complex comprising some three levels spanning from the nearby Port Matthew Station (rail, monorail, and subway access) to Kaimono-mae (買い物前) Station ("In Front of Shopping" Station) pictured here.

PMStation.jpg

The anchor of Fuji-Cho, Port Matthew Station, the busiest of all PM Stations.

PMStockExchange.jpg

The Port Matthew Stock Exchange, never referred to by its initials. Not as important as some other exchanges, but prominent anyways.

CokeBldg.jpg

And the last picture of our update, Coca-Cola's PM offices, surrounded by a pleasant green area used by many workers (both from Coke and from nearby offices) during pleasant spring and fall lunchbreaks.

We will end our update here, and come back again at night to see the lights! Thank you to everyone for watching! See you soon!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

Port Matthew looks great! I like how you took time to place those underground subway plazas in the 5th picture! Can't wait to see some nightlights! :)
NMUSpidey likes this

Share this comment

10000000000000: Thank you! I wanted to do more to make it nicer, but I forgot heh heh. And, your night pics are now up!

111222333444: Yup, you got it!

escilnavia: Thank you! I hear the fourth pic loves you as well!

Schulmanator: Lots of bargain shopping, but save money for dinner. It can get pricey!

Share this comment