• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

New France

arkansasandz

A- Marque (north) and proctor (south) (suburbs)

B- Marshall

C- Frije

D- Glendale (north) Sedonna (south)

E- Hampton Bay

F- Charleston

G- Dodge

H- Benton

I- Cordova

J- Fayetteville

K- Dante

L- Peterson

M- Averon

N- Myrtle

O- Marianna

P- Hernando

Q- Bartlett

R- Jasmine

S- Marion

T- Jackson

U- Owens biohazard hq

V- Clarksdale

W- Cave Creek/ military base

X- Germantown

Y- Arlin

Z- Conway

AB- Yazoo city

*(Star)- Phoenix (capitol)

The region is not very realistic as it was my first from back in 2005. Over the years I've gotten better. Some of the smaller cities like Fayetteville, Beton , Conway, and Marianna used to be 100s of 1000s bigger. The region was at 14.624 million a few months ago but I edited them a little. New France is a 1st world nation, but not to far from 2nd world. It has had many invasions occur in the north west and south east. On April 13th, 2007 6.4 million people were killed in the region by war, Auborn was 6.7 million (Normanian), Jackson was 2.8 million, Phoenix was 1.1 million, and Marque/Wilbur was 1.3 million. now Auborn is 4.1 million, Jackson is 1.65 million, Phoenix is 628,000 , and Marque/Wilbur is 1.1 million. Other sall towns were obliterated. Nukes were the cause for craters, deaths and the nuclear alliance of earth. The reason my cities may sound like Arkansas towns, memphis suburbs, and Arizona cities I because I used to live in a Memphis suburb in AR, and I now live in AZ.

Ceafus 88 likes this

4 Comments

[quote name='hahei' timestamp='1318160267']
Cool! Is there a New Paris?
[/quote]

no because if you havent noticed there isnt much space to build and if i did it would be a major city. i know its a little clitie but i never thought of it.:uhm:

Share this comment