• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Sleepy Village

Sign in to follow this  
paeng

View Album

After those towering infernos, I took some extended hikes out into the wild country of Paengia. On one of my hikes I discovered this village in some rather remote valley... looking at the houses, this must have been a french colony once *:D

sleepy01.jpg

sleepy02.jpg

sleepy03.jpg

sleepy04.jpg

sleepy05.jpg

sleepy06.jpg

The grapes seem to thrive nicely, so I tried some of the local wine... but man, they do need some decent vinyards around here - the french art of making wine seems all but lost... brrrr... talk about sour...

sleepy07.jpg

sleepy08.jpg

sleepy09.jpg

However, when it comes to building barns, they sure do mobilize some manpower...

sleepy10.jpg

sleepy11.jpg

Well, time to sneak onto one of these freight waggons and get out of here...

sleepy12.jpg

sleepy13.jpg

sleepy14.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

Yeah! [b]Paengia[/b] is finally back with an update :thumb: Quality work as always mr. Wish you would update as often as your [b]MountainView[/b] Cj, ST deserves to see it all :ohyes:

Share this comment

Oh, ultimately everything from MV lands here as well... sometimes just takes a little longer. After all, over on the other side I got a few more things to look after as well :-)

Share this comment

Okay, I'll try a commentary from this one:

[i]The Author is trying to show us that the small rural town is struggling to grow. Before, its citizens were trying to grow crops in the harsh terrain, but it proved to be too hard. Business was not booming and the people were still relying on the crops that could fail in an instant. Then, the iron horse connected this small rural town. Now the citizens would never worry on their crops and they could export their finest harvest on the outside world. The iron horse was a blessing.[/i]
[i]
[/i]
:D

Share this comment

Oh, I was gonna say amazing! Of course, I was gonna type, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing" but still, now I can't. Thanks a lot, ee99. ;)

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-13737-week-9-101011-101611/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORIES [i][color="#0000FF"]JAW DROPPING[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]

Share this comment