• Moose

Sandalwood County

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Subtle Changes

_marsh_

banneroh.png

Bear with me while I still try to find good positioning for the picture numbers and text. :P Also for some reason my banners always have spelling mistakes in them. Damn you photoshop for not having spellcheck. D:

Fall, moving into winter. The entire county gets very cold. Not exactly a warm place to live. However others seem to like it here.

img2rl.jpg

5-1

George Call recently bought a small piece of property in Sandalwood before summer ended, and started construction on a house there. He was one of the workers on the I-16 project through the region. He moved to Sandalwood aspiring for a new life. The construction on his house started late november. Due to the cold weather however, the house wont be finished for some time.

img3py.jpg

5-2

The house was finished in mid-spring of the next year. After winter passed and the cold left, he finished up the house. And on top of that, he is the first citizen to move into the county for over 35 years.

img1bmo.jpg

5-3

Recently, the residents of the town have been pondering about what the new highway will bring to their quaint little town. Already it has had 1 person call it their new home, as well as many plots of land being bought. Along with that traffic on the highway has been increasing gradually. Drawing in a lot of passerbyers. Now that winter is gone and spring is here, how much else will change.

bobolee, Huston, Kifflom112 and 4 others like this

9 Comments

I know it's cold where you live _marsh_ ,so I bet I know what made you create this update :) Great Job overall!

Share this comment

Kewl! You can make those spelling mistakes a part of your THING in this CJ! It's cute and original. Every headline with subtle spelling mistake that suggests some different meaning.

Share this comment

Can't stop [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/17.gif[/img]ing

Nce twon yuo hav ther, _marsh_!

Share this comment

Fall is here, that means the temperature will be 20% cooler. :P

Anyways, your town looks amazingly realistic & detailed. The little rocks and trees are great!

Share this comment

[b]Huston, Qorten, 10000000, 111222333444, hahei, MamaLuigi:[/b] Thank you all for commenting. :D

[b]Vlasky:[/b] Heh, perhaps. :whatevs:

[b]panthersimcity4:[/b] icwutudidthar

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.