6168568293_a692d35109_b.jpg

Escilnavia - Awesome, Thanks :)

Ee99 - Thanks :P

TekindusT - Thanks a lot! :)

Schulmanator - Thanks so much! :)

Emperordaniel - Thanks very much :P

Skimbo - Thanks!!

Wraner - Thanks a lot!

Evillions - Lol, got the idea from reading another CJ :P, Thanks BTW!

PontiacFierro84 - They're Mayor Mode Ploppables, so they can be placed nearly anywhere!

Amthaak - Thanks!!

Citiesxlfan42 Thanks and here's a quick tutorial :) Although Pretty simple really, all I did was take the MMPs and plop them on the areas I wanted them on, placing some cars in a symmetrical pattern, and simply adding the poles in the middle of them. Then added some trees to create a more natural feel :)

+ The MMP stuff I used are here:

TS Power Poles MMP

VIP Car MMPs

_marsh_ - Thanks so much, it's an honor having a comment come from you!! And yes they're MMPs, they're found here on the LEX:

TS Power Poles MMP

Andresta - Thanks!!

111222333444 - Lol, Thanks

Megabuilder6 - Thanks, and really, lol :P

958517907 - Thanks, but that ain't mine :P

testuser1234 - Thanks you very much!

VIP Team - No, No, No, Thank you for such great BATs and I Thank you very much for your hard work and great results!! :D

Benedict - Thank you!! I'm very honored to be the Top of your CJ recommendations!! :D

Harbino - Wow, Thank you!

KHRYSTOF - Thanks a lot!

BV933738 - Thanks, The MMP links are above where I got'em :P

DCMetro34 - Thank you so much!!

Simmytu - Thanks a lot!

63aa5638.png

Welcome to the City of Vakorkjs City in the state of Crovakia, Vakorkjs is the nation's the 4th largest city, located in the 2nd largest state. We're here today for the final torch relay building up to New Chandler. It is a very short distance to run, but it's a beautiful trip and will be of an entertaining route. With thousands piling into see, no matter where, people have come to see Llithustania's finest foot racer running the final torch relay before New Chandler.

6219891943_1473dc953e_b.jpg

The Vakorkjian leg begins in the city's most iconic canal zone, the beautiful Nordicad Lento Gardens Canal. He begins to run here in the less focused part of the city.

6219843947_d0705aa74a_b.jpg

Were about 10 miles into the route, and here, Lyon Rustaphe begins to cross the bridge across the Vakorkjian Canal. Thousands cheer him on while he progress across the bridge.

6219844249_f658090992_b.jpg

Lyon makes a turn into Colleisia Avenue Northbound, and there are several blockades ahead being passed by the athlete, and more cheer him on as he continues to run with the simlympic torch.

6219845411_6cdf37d403_b.jpg

The cleared road for the runner continues to lead on pacing his way around downtown Vakorkjs, he begins to turn onto Midway Boulevard, entering into a portion of the city financial district. Here, the flags of Llithustania and New Chandler are visible as those show support for the Simlympics in New Chandler and the Litusian Simlympic Teams.

6219845769_f00ba79349_b.jpg

He enters the sprawling financial district's end, and more supporters flag are seen flying on the buildings proudly and illuminated on towers.

6220363956_101eec531c_b.jpg

A few meters later, he enters the historic district of Vakorkjs, No crowds are allowed here, leaving the road clear. He paces as he reaches Monumental Square.

6219844677_c1b822dc08_b.jpg

Here we are at beautiful monumental square, in the older districts of Vakorkjs, Lyon now makes a turn to Ferdinand Forests road, leading up to the end. another 6 miles to run to the city hall, and the torch relay of Vakorkjs will end.

6220365674_029c6aa38e_b.jpg

As he runs, you see the surrounding flora in the gorgeous forest road. The road is a little messy, but he gets through anyway with ease.

6220366906_bb61a1a0b1_b.jpg

The leg ends as he approaches the end of the route, Here at the site of the Vakorkjs City hall. Thousands of people are gathering here to come and congratulate Lyon on a great run around the city, representing Llithustania. Next up is all the way at New Chandler City where the Simlympic games will be held.

Thanks for viewing!! :)

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Beautiful city Huston!The Flora work is great! :thumb: As Evillions stated, the lotting also came out very nice! Great work :)

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-13737-week-9-101011-101611/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORIES [i][color="#0000FF"]BELIEVABLE, VIVID[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]

Share this comment