4. Fuji Fields Up Close
Area: Bluewater River
Tile: Fuji Fields
We return to the tile of Fuji Fields, but this time we'll look at some of the closer details of the city.
1. Since Slimy Swamp is green again, it must be spring.
2. Green is a prolific color in the Ring of Fire with its extensive foliage, including in the residential areas.
3. With the growth of the conglomerate farms and their supporting industry, Fuji fields is typically newer residential area, with a diverse mixture of housing plans.
4. The residential areas have also grown up around the Bluwater River Rail Road line.
5. Despite the recent flurry of modernization in the area, the historic old freight station has been preserved.
6. The freight line coming in from the more rural areas upriver still uses an old steam locomotive.
7. The school complex in Fuji Fields.
8. The civic area on the exit from the Pacific Highway. One of the old mayors was crazy enough to plant a redwood at city hall.
9. The ferry docks in Fuji Fields from another perspective.
10. The powerlines into Fuji Field follow the Pacific Highway.
11. The Riverside Trail, running the length of the Bluewater River just upstream from Fuji Fields.
12. The Riverside Trail, on the downstream edge of Fuji Fields.
13. Fuji Fields overview in the daytime.
14. Fuji Fields at night.
Normally I loathe and despise teasers, but since my last update was so plain that it got very little response I think i'll show where the next update is heading...
15. The road up Mt. Fuji.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed Fuji Fields.