• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Sensational Six #24

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NMUSpidey

And now we begin the buildup towards the next big story arc, Problems with Peaches. First, let's see what Marley has to say about the Winter Festival's shenanigans;)

MtPlainsHS.jpg

Marv sat in his final class and avoided looking at Marley. She was her usual chipper self, but there was something different about her. Her reputation had spread like wildfire throughout the school, and a few people in the “in-crowd” who had never talked to her before were talking to her now. Some other girls regarded her with scorn and turned their noses up at her. What she discovered was that the attention, whether good or bad, she loved. Tory had become very friendly with her, and she fancied being a couple with him. Not in the traditional sense, where prudes like Marv and Nina felt the need to stay exclusively with each other, but where they were “together” but really did whatever (maybe whoever would be a more accurate word to use) they wanted.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Did she really do it with three guys at once?

Having heard the conversation among many of the school's more prolific gossipy girls many times throughout the day, it was at the forefront of his thoughts, and sitting there in algebra class at the end of the day, he found it difficult to pay attention to the lecture about parabolas or solving equations with multiple variables or whatever the teacher was droning on about. For all he cared the class could be taught in German, it'd make no difference to him for how little sense it made.

Mercifully the bell rang and the teacher barked out a few reminders about homework and an upcoming test. As he pulled his book bag over his shoulder and turned to leave, Marley had placed herself right in front of him.

Marley-2.jpgMarley: I don't know what to say about Friday night...

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Nothing. *turns to leave*

Marley-2.jpgMarley: *blocks Marv*

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *turns again*

Marley-2.jpgMarley: *blocks again*

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *turns again*

Marley-2.jpgMarley: *blocks again*

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Alright, fine. What do you want?

Marley-2.jpgMarley: *sigh* I figure it's too much to expect to be forgiven. I don't think you'll believe it was the drinks that did it...

Marv-2.jpgMarv: No, I think you're pretty rotten to the core.

Marley-2.jpgMarley: *sarcastically* Well, you have me figured out pretty good then. Anyways, we're going to just forget what happened, and we're not gonna talk about it.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Nobody's talking about us.

Marley-2.jpgMarley: Oh right, there's that...

Since she was standing there, the class was emptying and no one was paying attention Marv decided he really needed to find out.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Is it true? Did you really... You know...

Marley-2.jpgMarley: What, let three guys [expletive] me? Sure, it's true. I was ready to help Tory do your little friend, so I figured why the hell not.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *disgusted look*

Marley-2.jpgMarley: Oh, don't look at me like that. You thought I was a cute little innocent girl, and finding out that you were wrong in your judgment is what you're more angry about than me enjoying myself.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: You mistake disgust for anger. And now, I'll appreciate it if you leave me the hell alone.

Marley-2.jpgMarley: Oh, I'm a full member of the in-crowd now. You won't be able to avoid me forever! I wonder what outrageous thing I'll get up to next...

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *shudders* Blech, that girl makes my skin crawl.

Nina-2.jpgNina: You actually talked to Marley? After what she did?!

Marv-2.jpgMarv: I couldn't help it! She sits next to me in algebra, and cornered me just now. Don't worry, I'm not gonna let her come between us again, though.

Nina-2.jpgNina: Well, after last weekend I believe you. You think Erisa will be alright?

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: I've never seen her like that. I know I'm Mr. Insensitive these days, but I'm kinda worried about her. I hope she doesn't wig out on us and go all Amish-style...

Taro-2.jpgTaro: It's still fresh in her mind. I'm sure if you were cold cocked by someone who was gonna abuse you, you'd take a few days to get over it, too.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: *grins at Kari* Is that how it happened with you guys?

Kari-2.jpgKari: *rubs Taro's hair* Well, I beat him daily, but he seems to actually enjoy it.

Taro-2.jpgTaro: *touches hair tentatively* Hey! Now I have to fix it in the car.

Nina-2.jpgNina: Mr. Woman.

Taro-2.jpgTaro: Aw, no! I'm not Mr. Woman! Anything but Mr. Woman!

Nina-2.jpgNina: *mischievous grin* Alright, alright. Mr. Girl.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: In all fairness, that does seem oddly appropriate, Mr. I Go Shopping For Expensive Jeans With My Girlfriend.

Taro-2.jpgTaro: With My Hot Blonde Girlfriend.

Kari-2.jpgKari: Aw, you're so sweet. *kisses his cheek* I'll use the whip tonight instead of the baseball bat.

Taro-2.jpgTaro: *grumbles in protest, hopes the conversation would progress to something embarrassing to someone else*

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Well, I gotta run. Meeting Alexa. Talk to you crazy cats later.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Let's go to Ribbie's for some fries and studying or whatever.

Taro-2.jpgTaro: *eagerly* Sounds good, let's go!

The next day Marv sat reading his book before Civics class when JD walked in and patted him on the shoulder.

JD-1.jpgJD: *big grin* Dude, I think you were the hero of that party!

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Uh, really?

JD-1.jpgJD: Yeah, I mean, that was shaping up to be strictly average, but you tipped me off to Marley bein' crazy, and that made it EPIC.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *smiles slightly* Heh, well, I really can't take any credit for that...

JD-1.jpgJD: Seriously, that was all you, brah. Way to go. *leans a little closer to Marv and says in a much lower voice* That and, rumor has it someone finally nailed hot-ass Nina.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *surprised expression* Is he suggesting what I think he's suggesting?

JD-1.jpgJD: Dude, I know I was a little out of line when I talked to you a while ago, but I gotta give you props, man. Nina is a fiiiine piece o' ass. If you're man enough to part those legs, you're the [expletive] man, brah.

JD's penchant for calling him “brah” aside, Marv swelled with pride and gave him a triumphant smile in return.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: No way am I gonna deny that.

JD-1.jpgJD: Alright, bro, gotta sit down before teacher comes in and has and a schizoid breakdown again. *pats him on the shoulder and jumps into his seat in the back of class*

Marv-2.jpgMarv: What a weird dude...

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Nina, did you know that there are rumors about us floating around school?

Nina-2.jpgNina: *panicky* What? What is it?

Marv-2.jpgMarv: So, JD thinks that we did it at the party...

Nina-2.jpgNina: What??

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Hey guys, 'sup? You guys look a little stressed.

Nina-2.jpgNina: *emphatically* Apparently the whole school thinks me and Marv did *it* at the party.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: And that's a bad thing... How?

Nina-2.jpgNina: How can you say that? We're not that kinda couple.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: It makes you look like you've joined the big leagues, like you're a serious couple, and that makes you hard to picture without each other.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Those are good points.

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: After the whole drama last weekend, you should be happy that this is what they're saying instead of something else...

Nina-2.jpgNina: *intensely paranoid* Why? Did you hear something?

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: *puts hands up defensively* No, jeez relax, Nina. You gotta chill out.

Nina-2.jpgNina: I know, I know. I just, well, I guess that I'm still a little jumpy 'cuz o' last weekend. I'll calm down before too long.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: So, since everyone already thinks we did it, maybe we should, just so that no one's saying something that's not true.

Nina-2.jpgNina: Shut up! *laughs, punches Marv (hard) in the shoulder* Now I'm not so sure I'm happy knowing that I had sex with such a jerk in someone's imagination.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *rubbing his shoulder with a smile* I can think of worse fates...

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: So anyways, I gotta get going again.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Hanging out with Alexa again today?

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Nah, gotta do some stuff with the 'rents. Gonna be Rick's birthday soon, so we're going shopping for him.

Nina-2.jpgNina: Oh, that'll be fun, enjoy yourselves!

Dan-O-2.jpgDan-O: Alright, later.

Nina-2.jpgNina: He really thinks we did it?

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Yup. I was thinking about it, and we did walk in on that one couple when we were lookin' for the bathroom, and the way your hair was kinda messy and your makeup was pretty much wiped off, anyone who spotted us after we walked downstairs before we left had to have thought the same thing he did.

Nina-2.jpgNina: Wow, I guess I never really thought about that. If we try to deny it, it just makes us look foolish.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: That's what I'm saying. Besides, it's just school, and rumors always spread at school.

Marv smiled as he put his arm around her waist and they walked out to their cars...

emperordaniel and Roger51 like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

Awww...what a sweet ending :P
Somehow I can never take JD seriously, every time I read something from him I just pack out laughing :rofl:
Great story and can't wait for what's about to happen!
NMUSpidey likes this

Share this comment

Okay, I will make the 100th comment! I waited for DAYS for someone else to (but also I couldn't get ST to load properly, so that pushed my publishing date for #25 back a few days haha).

Roger51: JD is something of a clown amongst his classmates. We've got a few filler issues as we gear up for the next story arc, but they're good, character-developing filler, not time-wasting, I-don't-know-what-I'm-doing filler.

emperordaniel: Hehe, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

111222333444: :D

Next, we have NINA'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL as we ease into Problems with Peaches! YAY!
emperordaniel likes this

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-13737-week-9-101011-101611/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORIES [i][color="#0000FF"]STORY[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]
NMUSpidey likes this

Share this comment