• Moose

Slovakia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

13 - Region of Spis

After many natural updates about the High and Low Tatras, we are slowly reaching areas of the eastern Slovak cities, Presov and Kosice. But first, we will look on the one of the beautiful natural areas in Slovakia, located in Spis, small Slovak region located just near Poland. But first, the Map and Replies:

mapca.png

Halenbyname: Yes, they are from the LEX, and they have been made by magnificent Girafe. I think they are best trees ever.

Prens: Again, thanks! And I think you also may enjoy this new update!

10000000000000: Thank you! And congratulations, you found the Easter Egg mentioned in the update before.

Spursrule14: Thanks!

Schulmanator: Let's go! We are nearing the Far East of Slovakia right now.

Hahei: Thank you very much!

Fox: Really thanks! You also found the Easter Egg, congratulations! And also, welcome in USNW!

Huston: Wow, thank you very much!

Testuser1234: Thank you!

Now, we will leave the area of High Tatras. There are not many roadways connecting Spis with western areas, and they come across major forests, and many of them are not the best quality, though.

roadii.png

Final destination of these roads is small town of Spisska Stara Ves, what is looking more like a village than a city. At some areas are located few tenements, but entire town is full small houses with large gardens.

spisskastara.png

Spisska Stara Ves is also surrounded by farm fields, mostly wheat ones.

vesb.png

Across the city and further is flowing small river of Dunajec, one of the two Slovak rivers what later join Visla and Baltic Sea. Rest of them end in the Danube and Black Sea.

dunajec.png

To the east, only about 4 miles from Spisska Stara Ves is located one of the most beautiful, although smallest national parks in Slovakia, Pieniny. It was mostly formed by river Dunajec, and in present times there are still many traditional rafters.

pieniny.png

If you enjoyed this update, don't be afraid of commenting or +1 :ducky: . There will be posting awards at the end.

Yarahi, Fox, ROFLyoshi and 1 other like this

12 Comments

What can I say.. Your landscaping skills are among the absolute best shown here at the moment. This Cj is definately going among my favorites :drool:
9988 likes this

Share this comment

[color="#FF00FF"]Great update, I love the variety of the farms and small town to the gorgeous rock lined rivers and forests.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the replies too, always good to read them.

Is that some one about to go skinny dipping in the Dunajec River?[/color]

:blush:
9988 likes this

Share this comment

WOW!! SUPERB, A B S O L U T E L Y S T U P E N D O U S !! !! !!
Unfortunately, those words aren't enough to describe your update! :)
9988 likes this

Share this comment

This is Trixie stuff right here. You are one of the best at using mayor mode flora to capture the Slovakian nature.

Don't be surprised if you get nominated. You deserve it.
:golly:
9988 likes this

Share this comment