• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

I-16

Sign in to follow this  
_marsh_

bannerltc.jpg

2-1

I-16 is the interstate coastal 2 lane highway that runs through the region. N-S it runs up the coast, and stops at a ferry crossing the Frasisca Inlet. It goes up some pretty rugged terrain on the coast to get by. That making it a very dangerous road too, cars commonly careening off the side.

img21zo.jpg

2-2

img22in.jpg

2-3

It's a long way down...

img3jw.jpg

2-4

Very quiet beaches. Almost private. Few people come here but the ones that do get all the privacy they need.

img5ni.jpg

2-5

Steep cliffs drop almost straight into the water. Causing much rugged waves crashing into the rocks.

img6jy.jpg

2-6

img4yc.jpg

2-7

img7ty.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

I really don't know how I missed the other updates marshy :P

I'll be following this for sure, it looks good as ever!

Share this comment

I'm a follower for sure! I just love how you do this! (tho I've seen your city developed on few other pictures) I can't wait for more! I want more!

Share this comment

There are a few names I can trust when I click on a cj to see some awesome. _marsh_ is one of them. Those beaches were made for me because I hate people. Beautiful work!

Share this comment

This reminds me of a Pennsylvanian or New England like scenery. I like this a lot! :D

btw, where did you get that water mod? I might want to use it in my side projects.

Share this comment

[b]mamaluigi, K50, Vlasky, NMUSpidey, TekindusT & kj3400:[/b] Thank you all for commenting. :)

[b]hahei:[/b] http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1641

[b]Evillions:[/b] It's PEG's brigatine mod. . Edited in photoshop ;)

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

volume5_md.pngPlease help us reach our September Goal!

Your contribution helps keep Simtropolis up and running!

Please consider a donation today.

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation goes to help us keep the site running free.

Enjoy the site!

OK - See STEX Collections