• Comments
  • Views

I-16

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_marsh_

bannerltc.jpg

2-1

I-16 is the interstate coastal 2 lane highway that runs through the region. N-S it runs up the coast, and stops at a ferry crossing the Frasisca Inlet. It goes up some pretty rugged terrain on the coast to get by. That making it a very dangerous road too, cars commonly careening off the side.

img21zo.jpg

2-2

img22in.jpg

2-3

It's a long way down...

img3jw.jpg

2-4

Very quiet beaches. Almost private. Few people come here but the ones that do get all the privacy they need.

img5ni.jpg

2-5

Steep cliffs drop almost straight into the water. Causing much rugged waves crashing into the rocks.

img6jy.jpg

2-6

img4yc.jpg

2-7

img7ty.jpg

Vlasky, bobolee, Ceafus 88 and 1 other like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

I really don't know how I missed the other updates marshy :P

I'll be following this for sure, it looks good as ever!

Share this comment

I'm a follower for sure! I just love how you do this! (tho I've seen your city developed on few other pictures) I can't wait for more! I want more!

Share this comment

There are a few names I can trust when I click on a cj to see some awesome. _marsh_ is one of them. Those beaches were made for me because I hate people. Beautiful work!
Vlasky likes this

Share this comment

This reminds me of a Pennsylvanian or New England like scenery. I like this a lot! :D

btw, where did you get that water mod? I might want to use it in my side projects.

Share this comment

[b]mamaluigi, K50, Vlasky, NMUSpidey, TekindusT & kj3400:[/b] Thank you all for commenting. :)

[b]hahei:[/b] http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1641

[b]Evillions:[/b] It's PEG's brigatine mod. . Edited in photoshop ;)

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.