TekindusT : Why thank you

SkyGuy : well good, I love Deep House

Adrianor : wellwellwell, seems I got it

Mamaluigi945 : Well thanks, and yes you can

Benedict : thanks a lot ;)

111222333444 : Danke :)

spursrule14 : Woo hooo :party:

Langham place

Langham Place is a business and commercial complex in Hong Kong which opened in the fourth quarter of 2004. Located in the Mong Kok district of Kowloon, the complex occupies two entire blocks defined by Argyle Street, Portland Street, Shantung Street and Reclamation Street. Shanghai Street separates the two portions of the complex which are connected via two overhead walkways. A hotel is on one side of the development while the commercial elements are located on the other side.

lp1hi.jpg

Langhamplacetower.jpg

lp2p.jpg

The complex was the result of an urban renewal project under Land Development Corporation, later known as Urban Renewal Authority (URA). The project’s aim was to upgrade and modernise a dilapidated area of Kowloon by providing a nucleus for renewal for the surrounding area, including the red light district along Portland Street.

lp3f.jpg

lp4md.jpg

Langham Place has a gross floor area of 1,800,000 sq ft (167,000 m2)., and comprises a 59 storey office tower, a 15 level shopping mall with 2 basements levels, a 665 room hotel[1] and a car park with 250 parking spaces. The complex is connected to the Mong Kok MTR interchange station via an underground passage (Exit C3).

lp5g.jpg

lp6.jpg

lp7pb.jpg

Don't forget to comment, rate and +1 If you licked it !

Ace3, Vlasky, n8870 and 6 others like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

11 Comments

Pretty good! Like always... It seems you've posted the entry 4-5 times... After you click "Publish", don't click over and over again, it'll eventually publish your entry.

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-13484-week-7-92611-10211/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color="#0000FF"]EXCELLENT[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]

Share this comment