Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

A Short Introduction

canadiansim

Hey Everyone!

:)

I'm sorry I've been away from Simtropolis for so long, but I started a small side project in Sim City that quickly turned into my major focus for the last month or so. I'm really pleased about how it turned out, and I hope you folks are too! ^_^ Let me know where you want to see first!

aqwa1316896223.png

newohrjun71431316897162.png

newohrnov30142131689652.png

Leave lots of feedback! :D

- thanks, canadiansim -

Kifflom112 likes this

4 Comments

That's lovely, I like the feeling of this one. Maybe get the NAM 30 only if you want and get the American re-texture, it will look better on your roads. :thumb: And for a greener region and awesome terrain texture you should get the Meadowshire, PEG's Brigantine Water mod makes the water look better.. Moving on to compliments, I love the feeling and want to see more, the choice of buildings is neat. Glad you removed those fences on the Mattb houses, it offers a nice feeling, I don't know if I should edit white fences onto all of my houses or leave them all empty. :yes:

Share this comment

Looks really good! I love the way the city follows the contours of the land, thats really realistic. And the town center there looks ossum! I look forward to this CJ! :thumb:

Share this comment