• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

El Thullia - Grand Airport

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So, after our long visit to the magnificent city of El Thullia, cultural capital and second largest city of the Greater Morsco, we are going to leave it and go further to the north to Magna Auridia. But first, let's look on the thullian Airport, where millions of foreign tourists come every year. It is beautiful and large airport, second largest in entire Greater Morsco. But first, the Replies.

guidebook.png

The Airport of Thullia was built in years 1902 to 1905, as the first airport in Eastern Althena. This time it had no terminals, only two landing strips. In year 1970, it had four terminals, with more than 25 aeroplanes landing there everyday.

On this picture from year 1982, famous Terminal B, largest of the terminals in Airport Thullia, can be seen.

1982o.png

Now it has 8 terminals, and hundreds of aeroplanes are landing there everyday. Many of them are owned by major aerolines in Greater Morsco, Auridian Airlines.

aeropuerto.png

Air Auridia is flying to more than 85 countries and 380 destinations all over the planet Adonia.

auridian.png

Hundreds of aeroplane types can be found on the airport Thullia, from Raelion IS-55, capable of speed more than 2600 km per hour, to the massive aeroplane Raelion MS-999, largest aeroplane in the existence, with more than 1000 seats in all-economic version.

terminalmagnus.png

And city of El Thullia looks most beautiful from the height, from the window of an aeroplane. This is the last image of the city of El Thullia I am going to show you, so enjoy it.

aeroplanewindow.png

And, after our visit to El Thullia, you can also buy some souvenirs, from postcards to memorial coins. It is only symbolic.

thulion.jpg

Hope you enjoyed this update!

If you like it, remember to comment, please :D . I will make next update only after I will get more than 8 comments there.

Fox likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Comments

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-13484-week-7-92611-10211/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color="#0000FF"]TRANSPORTATION[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]
9988 likes this

Share this comment