• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Alcesia - New Developments

bluemoose

A quick update.

Alcesia has already grown a whole lot. Several city blocks have been added to the north, eating up farmland. This Overview shows how it has grown:

overviewi.jpg

Downtown has been redeveloped quite a bit. Business owners are already beginning to build up. The City has also built a Municipal Center, that is a large Fire House and police Station, as well as a Post Office:

downtownx.jpg

A new church has been built, St. Raphael Catholic Church, to service the new Northern Neigborhood, made up of primarily new Catholic residents:

churchu.jpg

Also North of Downtown is a new Fast Food Joint, Wendy's.

wendyst.jpg

Lastly, a new Pedestrian Ramp up to the Fourth St Bridge:

bridgeaw.jpg

Thanks for visiting! Comment, rate and such, and I'll be your best friend! :wub:

4 people like this

6 Comments

Very impressing, I like it. The small town feeling I love it. Maybe put a few old CP buildings in there from the LEX to have an older feeling. And one thing, before you decide to sprawl your forest or if you haven't already, download this, http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2685 It will make your city look really good in the fall and summer. I recommend that after you download this, please plop these trees only on [u][b]September 25, whatever year you are on[/b][/u], they really will look great on lots and forests. I love the growth though. :thumb:

Share this comment

On the way to my college town there is a "town" that has a "post office" that is really little more than a corrugated metal shed in the middle of the woods on a stretch of highway with no real town in sight. I'm glad to see that your post office and town are of the substantial variety, and I continue to enjoy your work! 5/5!

Share this comment

I rated, gave you +1 rep, here's my comment now YALLA be my best friend :P
lol
nice CJ, great update! :D

Share this comment

[b]REPLIES[/b]
Zulu2065- Check out the forums for your reply on the next update ;)
MamaLuigi- Shanks :wub:
keder- Indeed! I'm seeing bunches of new growth CJs... And I have to admit I'm intimidated by _marsh_'s Sandalwood (In case he's lurking here, I really love his CJ's so its a compliment :P)
NMU Spidey- Reminds me of the town Little Genessee in Western NY. Three houses, a clapboard church and a shack for a Post Office. :P
Vlasky- Gee Whiz! Don't tell anyone else, but you're my new best friend. I don't want them to get jealous you know. :P

Share this comment