• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Sensational Six #21

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NMUSpidey

So, I've been agonizing over how to continue the story. The original version I wrote seems a bit, I don't know, too much for these characters. On the other hand, I really couldn't think of a better way to have the same outcome. The ending is pretty important to what happens during the summer time for The Six and company. So, I have performed a quick edit to improve the flow and continuity, so without further ado, the exciting conclusion to Winterfest!

Toryshouse.jpg

TORY WINTERS' HOUSE (I wish I had taken the time to update this to a night picture...)

When they got inside, the group split apart a little bit. Of course the couples stayed together. Taro and Kari walked to the back of the house to see if anyone they knew was there. Dan-O and Alexa went to the great room to dance a bit. Nina and Marv grasped each others' hands tightly. They were both nervous and tired and excited at the same time. Their hands were sticky with sweat, and the two of them clung together.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Do you wanna drink?

Nina-2.jpgNina: *with slight fear* Not yet. You?

Marv-2.jpgMarv: No, I'm good. I don't really drink all that much, you know?

Nina-2.jpgNina: Yeah, me neither.

They walked over to a corner and glanced nervously around the room. Erisa hadn't shown up with her volleyball friends yet, and it made them nervous. Her steady presence all night allowed them to relax a great deal and have a good time, but now it felt like they had entered the dragon's lair, and a fight was ahead of them.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *smiling, trying to relax* It was really fun dancing with you tonight.

Nina-2.jpgNina: *smiles, hugs and kisses Marv* Oh, I had a great time. It feels so good to be with you.

Tory-2.jpgTory: *saunters up, slightly drunk* Whoa whoa whoa you two, we haven't even warmed up and you're moving on to the main event?! *steps between Marv and Nina, puts arms around each of them* Aren't these two just precious! Who wouldn't think they're the cutest couple you ever saw!? *boxes out Marv, hands Nina a drink*

Just as Marv was about to pull her away from Tory, he was spun around the other direction to come face to face with Marley who rewarded his open hand with a beer of his own.

Marley-2.jpgMarley: Time to party, boy! Woo! *taps Marv's cup with hers, then pulls him close and speaks directly into his ear* Aren't you gonna drink your [expletive] beer? Got the thing special for you.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *backs away* Where's Nina? *scans room, but they are gone* What the hell? Was this planned? Where're my friends?

Marley-2.jpgMarley: *puts arm around Marv's shoulder and circles back to stand in front of him* So anyways, I was talking to my boy Tory. He said that you would really like me if you gave me a chance. I'm [expletive] hot, don't you think?

Marv looked at her, baffled by this turn of events. He didn't know what to say, and in his anxiety didn't feel like drinking any of his beer.

Marley-2.jpgMarley: *presses against him* I can make you forget about that girl.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Not with that mouth...

Marley-2.jpgMarley: I'm wild, Marv, I want someone strong and smart, and you can fit that bill tonight.

Marv backed away and started to make his way out of the room. He ignored the girl's advances (and the short dress that she had hiked up to expose as much thigh as possible). Fleeing more from her than from the room, he circled the house, looking all around the downstairs for his girlfriend, but no luck. He ended up back where he started, facing Marley who was waiting patiently for him.

Marley-2.jpgMarley: *getting close again* If she's [expletive] abandoned you, that cold [expletive], I'll keep you warm.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *calmly* I'm looking for Nina, she wouldn't abandon me.

Marley-2.jpgMarley: You sure about that?

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *dirty look* What's that supposed to mean?

Marley-2.jpgMarley: *sexy smile* Nothing. Well, there's one more place to look. You wanna come upstairs with me?

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *tensely* I'm looking for Nina, I don't care what you do.

Tory had taken Nina by the arm and led the smaller girl upstairs to his parents' room (it had the largest bed). She protested the entire way, especially when she realized what was happening.

Nina-2.jpgNina: *squirming against his grip to no avail* Tory, this isn't happening!

Tory-2.jpgTory: Look, this isn't what you think, I just want to talk to you away from the party, where it's quiet and calm and we can act like humans being. Human beings. God this is tiring. I hope Marley knows what she's doing...

Nina-2.jpgNina: You know how this looks, don't you?

She glared at him hotly, angry beyond belief that she allowed this situation to occur.

Nina-2.jpgNina: Maybe Marv and his jealousy was right, I shouldn't've trusted Tory, and now here I am in this lose-lose situation. Oh, where are you Marv? Where are you, Erisa?

Tory-2.jpgTory: *smiles sweetly* Please, Neens, come sit next to me. I swear I'm not gonna toush you. *reaches for Nina's hand, but she pulls away* Well, if you wanna trust me, then you can sit. See, I'll even put my hands in my lap. *holds up his hands in front of him, laces his fingers together, and puts them firmly in his lap*

Nina-2.jpgNina: Maybe if I sit and listen to what he has to say, I can get out of this mess. I don't want violent, drunk Tory or his drunk friends to do anything to us... sits down cautiously, the very edge of her butt barely touching the bed, braces legs to leap away at the barest hint of danger* This whole thing stinks. I hate myself!

Tory-2.jpgTory: I spent a lot of time chasing after you. I admit it, a lot of people think you're the hottest girl in school, and, even someone as amazing to look at as me even thinks so. You're like, the future prom queen.

She smiled in spite of herself. She was a little naive and it made her susceptible to a bit of flattery.

Tory-2.jpgTory: I just thingk that, if you're the best looking girl, and I'm the best looking guy, isn't it natural that we be close? You know?

She looked at him and he gave her his most charming smile and she felt her heart soften a bit. Her guard went down and she ignored the danger and relaxed slightly, shifting on the bed.

Nina-2.jpgNina: I have a boyfriend, Tory, and I'm not a cheater, so if you're looking for something more than friendship you'll be disappointed.

Tory-2.jpgTory: Well, not having you in my life sucked more than just being friends... Where is she? I don't know how much longer I can act “nice.”

Nina-2.jpgNina: What do you mean, you actually have feelings under that studly playboy attitude you always wear?

Tory-2.jpgTory: *defensively* Well, I wasn't with you for nuthin'. It's just, you know, we coulda made magic.

Nina-2.jpgNina: Magic?

Tory-2.jpgTory: Magic. The school woulda been ours. Everything we touched woulda been turned to gold. And everything I done woulda been all for you. Laying it on awful thick there, ain'cha Romeo?

Nina-2.jpgNina: Magic, huh? *drinks some of her beer without thinking* You know, if I had low self-esteem, that line might actually work on me! *drinks a bit more, feels room spin wildly* What's with this beer?

Tory-2.jpgTory: Wow, you are a lightweight... *leans towards Nina*

Marv led Marley upstairs. He had set his drink down somewhere and they walked to a door leading to what must have been the master bedroom.

Marley-2.jpgMarley: *blocking his path* You sure you wanna go in there?

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *prepares to shove Marley out of his way* If I wasn't before, I am now!

Instead, she grabbed his collar and roughly forced her lips against his, a kiss that was unromantic that she put the whole of her passion into and she felt him give way a bit. This was her chance. With one hand she held his neck to prevent him from retreating, she put her other on the doorknob and opened it. Much to his surprise, they went tumbling in the room. Marv sprawled atop Marley, her lips locked to his, shocked Nina who was pinned down on the bed by Tory who had just made his aggressive move. Nina turned her face away from Tory to see Marv lying on top of Marley in their kiss. Marv managed to tear himself away from Marley to see Nina lying on the bed beneath Tory, not the most innocent position to be caught in.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *glares at Nina and Tory, turns to leave*

Nina-2.jpgNina: NO!

He stopped in his tracks and looked back in the room. Marley had gotten to her feet and was standing between Marv and the bed. Nina was pinned down by the much stronger Tory who had a look of dark victory on his face. Nina craned her neck to see Marv, and tears formed in her eyes.

Nina-2.jpgNina: Marv, please...

Marley-2.jpgMarley: *mockingly* Yes, please, Marv, help! Hahahah!

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *growls* Let her go, Tory. Don't touch her.

Tory-2.jpgTory: *sneers* Or what? What're you gonna do about it, sissy boy? Slap me into submission? Smart me to death? I only need to give a word and half the football team will toss you out on your ass to walk home. Victory is mine! And so is Nina!

Erisa had other plans. She had gotten there a few minutes prior with her volleyball friends. She quickly found Dan-O, Kari, and Taro, but (being the most paranoid member of the group) assumed the worst about Nina and Marv. This sent her running upstairs. The room at the end of the hall was opened, and she recognized Marv's silhouette, so she ran into the room, dodged around Marv and crashed into Marley, sending her sprawling to the floor. Since she was drunk it knocked the senses out of her and she laid on the floor confused as to how she got there.

Marley-2.jpgMarley: What the [expletive]? Wasn't I just standing?

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: *rolls to her feet, kneels behind Tory* If you ever want to use those balls again, you're gonna let my friend go. We're gonna leave your party, and you're never gonna talk to us again.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *ashamed* Wasn't I supposed to rescue Nina?

Tory couldn't see Erisa and this made him nervous. Getting balled was a good way to ruin his night. As much as he wanted Nina, as much as he wanted this conquest as his own, he knew that he could get one or two or three girls into bed that night, and that proposition was much more attractive than getting balled.

Tory-2.jpgTory: On the other hand on one talks to me like that and gets away with it... Alright, you win. Take your [expletive] girlfriend and get the [expletive] out of my house. *leans back, releases his grip on Nina's wrists, spins around and backhands Erisa in the face, sending her sprawling onto the floor* But you, maybe I'll take you as my consolation prize!

Erisa had never been brained like that before, especially not by a boy and her ears rang from the blow. Before she knew it, Tory was on top of her and already beginning to claw at her clothes when something stopped him. Marv had taken advantage of this situation by kicking Tory in the face. Tory's head snapped to the right and he rolled off of Erisa limply. Erisa scrambled to her feet, breathing hard and looking positively shocked. The left side of her face was bright red, and stung like mad.

Erisa-2.jpgErisa: *gingerly touching her cheek* What now?

Marv-2.jpgMarv: They must have put something in her drink... Here, I have an idea.

He lifted Nina carefully off the bed and set her down at the foot. She whimpered a little when he released her, but he touched her face and soothed her.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: It's okay, I'll be right back, gotta take care of something first...

Erisa helped him lift Tory onto the bed, laying him on his side. To Marley they did the same (she just fell asleep in that comfort area of drunkenness), and they put the two's arms around each other and made to leave the room.

Marv-2.jpgMarv: *kneels in front of Nina* Nina, can you walk?

Nina-2.jpgNina: Mmm, yeah, with help...

Marv-2.jpgMarv: Okay, let's go. *helps Nina to her feet, leaves*

Erisa followed close behind them, leaving the light on and taking one last peak at the evil couple passed (knocked?) out on the bed before closing the door...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

Good to see justice (somewhat) handed to Tory and Marley. Marv should not have been ashamed that he didn't rescue Nina, that's what friends are for :P I am a little surprised that Dan-O wasn't there to take tory out....just something I would have expected out of him.

Keep improving away, this is fantastic to read :thumb:
NMUSpidey likes this

Share this comment

Roger51: I'm glad you're enjoying the ride. Got some more new surprises coming up! We haven't heard the last of Marley and Tory, either!

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000: <-- That IS your name, right? Haha, just kidding. I'm happy you like it! I'll be posting a "The Story So Far" pretty soon for anyone else who wants to catch up with just the gist of what's happened.

111222333444: Nice to see you back. Justice... Of a sort, I suppose...

emperordaniel: Hehe, they have yet to fight back. BUT WILL THEY... I don't want to give away too much hyeh hyeh hyeh!

And next is the denouement for Winterfest. We have a few issues of filler, then onwards to Problems with Peaches! Thank you for all your comments! See you again soon!
emperordaniel likes this

Share this comment