Omaha City

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

I'm Back!

evertonforever1

Hey, Thanks for the good words everyone!.

As for the Sewer city comment in the last entry... that made me laugh. In fact most of these mid west cities and towns are $%&^!-holes in real life. In this world I have created around Omaha is a prosperous hub of North America. This city has enjoyed the agri-boom as well as mining, business and strong power generation.

The university's are some of the best in the midwest and even the US. It benifits form a large student population similar to Austin texas.

Anyways I am going to keep posting now that I have my new CPU. I stopped cause switched PC's and have been taking a break from the urban design stuff to concentrate on the real life job(Architecture)

Anyways I have made ALOT of changes to the city to further enhance realism. What I have been aiming for is a layout of a city similar to Montreal, Canada and London, England. What I have been looking for is to make this a city of history(Bending the true history of the midwest albeit.

Anyways here is a little teaser for what is to come! For this teaser Im going to introduce and take a look at a neighborhood in Inglewood. This area is an older area with a rich eclectic feel. It is a student strong area as it is home to Stoneham University. Enjoy.

Here is a Key map of the area

18719022.png

Typical older houses in the area

495877064sq52bl.jpg

bluehouse.jpg

dsc08234g.jpg

Street scape on a main street in the neighborhood of Victoria

495879156qfkuql.jpg

A Hall building at the University.

unledty.png

2 people like this

3 Comments

Oh I'm glad you are back. I loved your Maine CJ and wished it would have continued. I can't wait to see what you do next, but I love your pictures.

Share this comment

[quote name='Zulu2065' timestamp='1316826596']
Oh I'm glad you are back. I loved your Maine CJ and wished it would have continued. I can't wait to see what you do next, but I love your pictures.
[/quote]
Well thank you.

Unfortunately I have grown bored of the lack of realism in the way certain things are done in Sim City. So I am just going to keep posting on this CJ about once a week hopefully.

Keep checking up for updates!

thanks

Share this comment