• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

BTT (CJ section): 22 September 2011

Sign in to follow this  
Benedict

repliesq.jpg

Hi, emperordaniel. Sometimes when I forget and edit posts in Safari it messes it up - regardless, I always check afterwards, so usually I fix the glitches within a few minutes.

Hi, Zulu2065. You'll be happy this week, then, since The Spire entered the top ten.

Hi, TowerDude. Did you make it a three-peat? Check below...

Hi, ggamgus. It happened because your replies have been on the rise the past few weeks.

Hi, Schulmanator. And a few more changes this week - and nice work with your CJ on both sides.

Hi, 111222333444. Yes, TowerDude has created a bit of a phenomenon with his newest CJ.

Hi, Ion_cannon. And now you're in the Top Ten - good work.

Hi, escilnavia. Another week in the top ten for you..

Hi, 1000000000000. Okatabawashi has turned out to be very popular.

Hi, Huston. Always great to see your CJ in the top ten.

Hi, Paulobergonci. The +10 is never a bad place to be :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben's Top Ten

Yet again there was close competition for the top, but in three outings Okatabawashi has had three top spots. We had three re-entries: Republic of Llithustania at 3, Dragon Islands Cities at 6 and Slovakia at 8. Rounding out the chart is The Spire, a new entry at 10.

Until next time, happy CJing.

new20110922.jpg

Ben's + 10

Tenements & Rust by TekindusT

The Sultanate of Kalu Sabah by SkyGuy

Auburn by GreekMan

The Laughing Moose Showcase by bluemoose

Eeshire by ee99

New Buckingham by Paulobergonci

District of Wenzel by packersfan

Hong Kong 2.0 by TowerDude

New Chandler by k50dude

The State of New Loreto by panthersimcity4

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

WOW! Number 5?! I never expected this, I thought my CJ's comment average dropped... I don't know what to say! BTW, congratulations TowerDude, your new CJ's been number 1 for the last three weeks. Also, congratulations to you too Huston, two of your CJ's in the top ten!

And finally, congratulations to everyone on Top 10 and +10. Each of these CJ's are amazing and I'm a fan of each...

Share this comment

Congrats to everyone who made the top 10 and the +10 :) I thought I would go down not up, I haven't updated for 5 days whereas previously I updated every other day. Thanks for taking the time to do this Ben :)

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

volume5_md.pngURGENT! We need your help!

We urgently need your help to meet our September goal!

Please consider a donation today.

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation goes to help us keep the site running free.

Enjoy the site!

OK - See STEX Collections