Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Texas: A Dessert Metro Area

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skyscraper1Billion

Someone was planning an attack on Glascow. The Texan Empire was supposed to be united, but all they needed was a flint rock and metal, and they would light up in flames. Something to jumpstart their process of empire and maybe, Alexander City might take over in the process. The terrible war was about to be over, well, not really. But, there was a solution. Sign the treaty at Glasgow. The city of Glasgow grew, and later, grew in huge skyscrapers. There was also a building of a Global Trade Complex in the city. Word came out that the Alexander City was planning an attack... and someone had to stop it. Maybe a hero could stop it. Well, five years later, a hero did stop it. But by that time, the whole city was gone due to a nuclear missle. The empire was growing and was growng fast, but it needed an king to stop Alexander City from attacking, so they got together to choose a king. In their desicion, they choose King Henry (The Mayor of Glasgow), which allowed it to have an army, a government and, be considered an empire. For you see, King Henry is a Sim. He lives in a castle somewhere in the dessert (hidden due to attacks), so as the empire grows, the huge cities will too.

thumbnailCA0PGB9O.jpg

The newly choosen King.

Glasgow-Aug18191316658479.png

Glasgow-Aug18191316658467.png

Pictures of Glasgow after the bombing.

thumbnailCA52FOGO.jpg

The Deathship.

All of the sudden, a ship is in the air.

thumbnailCAIR120N.jpg

The ship lands here...

thumbnailCAIZJS9G.jpg

A Pikachu landed. He, saw the future. A city. A future SimCity.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Comments

I don't mean to be harsh, but, compared to all the other CJ's out there, I seriously didn't like this. You have a few dilapidated skyscrapers in the middle of a tiny city. You didn't even bother to remove the grid from your city, or make adjustments to your SC4 pics. I seriously suggest you go to the ST and CJ School, learn from professionals... Or you can look at the other CJ's. I hope you learn from others and use what you've learned... I'm looking forward to this CJ and there's obviously some effort, so 3 out of 5.
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Dude dude Please download some custom stex resedential commerical and industrial man not to be harsh but this city looks like one of mine made back in 2003 when sc4 came out :bunny:

Share this comment