• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The City of Torok + Replies

Sign in to follow this  
escilnavia

So, sorry guys, its Monday and I wasn't able to get the entry up till now,

Thanks you to all my commentators for getting me to #7 on BTT.

Today, I have a special update, I will be showing you my favorite city in Sotoa!

This is one of the largest cities in Sotoa and the Capital of its Provenience, enjoy.

Replies:

NMUSpidey: Thanks man, haha, I imagined that too.

Adrianor: Thank you, I'm glad you mistaked it for sky guy's, his work is beautiful.

MamaLuigi945: Thanks, its the least I could do for the people who showed some respect, nobody will forget.

Sky Guy: Thank you so much, your CJ's awesome too, read Adrainor's comment ;)

Schulmanator: Thank you, I can't decide on which water mod looks the best. :P

10000000000000: Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

packersfan: Thanks, I got the muddy water idea from looking at the Amazon R.

AC76: Thanks, glad you enjoyed.

KHRYSTOF: Thank you for commenting.

simtalay: Thank you, I'm not familiar with the SATO pack, could you please give me the link?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Torok:

a small river passing through the centre:

19406608957873919.png

A shot of the city over looking the large Jabu River:

194066256041501405.png

The outskirts of the city, a highway entering and leaving Torok:

194066320030641066.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SNC:

194066321333971952.gif

Green: Teria, Anea: A Leasathian nationalist has shot an Aurielian ambassador for the United League of Nations (ULN) building. The man that shot the ambassador was able to get two shots into his chest before two police men tackled and detained him. Aurelia says that the reason for the attack was because Leasath is "barbaric." Leasath has not commented and the man has not yet been identified.

Yellow: Port Smith, Aurelia (Formerly occupied by Leasath): Leasath begins bombing Port Smith after the civilians and rebels started to revolt and eventually liberate the city, according to the rebels, Leasath is afraid of another revolt and will set an example for the rest of the country by bombing the city. One of the rebel leaders said " They will try to bring our morale down, but will fail no matter what they do. The thought of liberty and freedom is to strong."

Orange: Sotoa City, Sotoa: Shia Langodi decides to invite over the Yukotabanian Dictator for talks of better relations.

Thanks,

signed

Escilnavia

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments