• Comments
  • Views

The dam of Estiguarria

Sign in to follow this  
Adrianor

Replies:

Oh My Gosh. That is truly amazing. very realistic

Thanks a lot!

Reminds me of Arizona, with less trees and living plant life in general. (Besides the cacti, of course)

Very beautiful little own and surrounding area. Nice job!

Yep, it does look like Arizona because I was inspired by it and some other regions as well. Thanks.

Nifty!

Thank you.

Yes, I like this update as well It's very realistic and very beautiful, so I'll keep keep an eye on it

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

Very nice. One suggestion, maybe try turning off the street tree mod you are running, those big bright green trees don't really suit the region. Other than that it's really good.

Yeah, hadn't thought about that. I'll make sure those trees disappear...Thanks for the suggestion!

I have rarely seen south american stuff, this is great

Yeah, south american CJs are pretty rare. However, I've NEVER seen an african CJ (no, not north african, but equatorial). Thank you.

Awesome Flora! Didn't even realise u cud do that with SC4

Ah, yes, the possibilities are endl-, almost endless! Thanks for commenting.

Incredible! That looks incredible! Although I was thinking the same thing at jmarshall about the tree-lined streets.

Thanks a bunch! Those trees will go away... ;)

Amazing work! Realistic and original. I love the rock mod you are using!

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I've decided that I should post unusual entries, to make my CJ more original. :D

Wow, beautiful, it looks like a small latin american town!

Thank you, that was my goal!

The dam (which is on the same tile as the mines on the last post) may not be that large, but It serves its purpose: to create electricity for Estiguarria. There are plans to expand the dam and distribute the power to nearby towns. However, there's always opposition, and this time some people think it will endanger further the ecosystem.

La represa(que esta en la misma area que las minas que vimos la vez pasada) no sera muy grande, pero cumple con su trabajo: crear electricidad para Estiguarrai. Hay planes para expandir la represa y distribuir la electricidad a pueblos cercanos. Sin embargo, siempre hay gente que se opone, y esta vez, creen que atentará aún más contra la flora y fauna.

cjestiguarriarepresa2.jpg

What? I had to do it...:

¿Que? Tuve que hacerlo...:

cjestiguarriarepresa.jpg

cjmosaicorepresa3.jpg

cjmosaicorepresa1.jpg

cjmosaicorepresa4.jpg

cjmosaicorepresa2.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

Fantastic scenery! And you've managed to fit the dam just perfectly. Great work. I love the grey pylons you are using. They look very realistic!

Share this comment