• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

What's to Come

bluemoose

Hey everybody... I just want to let you know whats ahead, and maybe hear some input about what you'd all like to see.

My plan as of right now is to finish up Cumberland with a few updates, maybe come back to it after a while. There will most likely be some more small towns (Waxby, Whitehall, Darby), a look at Easton, the Lehigh Valley's secondary city, some more roadgeekery and hopefully a transit upgrade... we'll see what comes.

But I've been having the idea lately to start a city from scratch and do something like a natural growth... So soon I'd like to begin a project I'll call:

Nearly Natural Growth

meaning that I will use mods, bats and even cheats and such to realistically follow a city from its infancy to its end, wherever that may be... I'm hoping to make it interactive and fun and I really want to involve the readers. I would really appreciate any input you have right now as to how I should begin, and I'd like to know what you want to see. I'm not writing this to make empty promises or to draw in readers with said promises... I just want to know what you all would like to see.

Thanks! and please do leave suggestions!

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

Hmm, I like the idea, I plan to make a realistic CJ but not on growth. The only growth you all may see are updates and me building my out skirt suburbs as well as inward, and lastly farms & forests. :thumb: Love the idea and I can't wait.

Share this comment