Sign in to follow this  
Huston

6128608314_d82256cb25_z.jpg

Heitomat - Thanks a lot!

MamaLuigi945 - Thanks so much, and I agree :P

Zulu2065 - Thanks Very much!

Jmarshall - Thanks a lot!

Johan_91 - Thanks a lot!

SRB95 - Thanks, those were from BSC on SC4D lex.

mingovnt - The texture are the Italia modification by CP on SC4D lex, the grass textures are painted :P, but its from the same person.

Emperordaniel - Thanks, lol now were taking a detour, the City landfill workers won't let us in... :P

Escilnavia - Thanks, glad to be an inspiration to you :)

PontiacFiero84 - Thanks a lot!

sc4fanatic/slayer - A laptop and a lot of custom content :P

halenbyname - Thanks, like evillions said, there are actually a few...but if you can't see it, I must be that good. :P Kidding... :)

Evillions - Thank you so much, but you know that inspiration is from you too!

Hi everyone, thanks to all of you who've been watching my City Journal, and those who take time to comment. Thanks everyone. I'd just want to feature this update to get to see what you all want to see in this City, throw out some ideas, so you can see what it'll look like in Selbring! + Just to see what you've seen so far and what update is to come, folks this only the beginning of Selbring!

6133599097_250e5933e4_b.jpg

6133592049_a18e52ae43_b.jpg

Thanks for viewing and never forget.

Sign in to follow this  

21 Comments

Recommended Comments

Well, must I need to comment again, well I'm just saying I love this city journal and can't wait until the next update. I said comment again, because I had commented bfore, the moderator could have just edited my reply out. :thumb:

Share this comment

I will never forget!

The "What you've seen so far" was a great idea, and I really can't wait for your next update. Those cooling towers look awesome!

Share this comment

Great entry you've got there, and an excellent idea, paying tribute to the tenth anniversary of that awful event. May the souls of those innocent victims rest in peace. My thoughts are with their family and friends.

Share this comment

Today I Will Remembering this fromout The Netherlands.

I Came Home and saw this horror.
Asking my dad why a plane flyed into a building?

I was 5 years old and Couldn't Imagine.
Now I am 15 And Have Respect and A Heart for the People that lost there Loves.
When I finished my school, I shall go to the World Trade Center in NY.

I am sure I'll get a good feeling when I see the last pieces into the museum.

Share this comment

That was a very touching update, BTW how did you get the grass in Senter Lake?

Share this comment

I was in elementary school when it happened. It seemed like it came out straight off a movie, I thought...May such a thing like 9/11 may never happen in the US nor anywhere in the world.

BTW, You should update more often! I'm sure I'll be absolutely impressed by your next update.

Share this comment

[quote name='Adrianor' timestamp='1315747940']
I was in elementary school when it happened. It seemed like it came out straight off a movie, I thought...May such a thing like 9/11 may never happen in the US nor anywhere in the world.

BTW, You should update more often! I'm sure I'll be absolutely impressed by your next update.
[/quote]

I had just graduated in Ma of 2001- boy not a good year the graduate from High School.

Share this comment

I was 11, Just got back from school (was in Europe at that time), I had a tough day and I was d dying to see my favorite cartoons on TV. All the channels stopped their programs to show that horror. I thought it was a trailer for a new disaster movie. I was wrong... I was in New York before it happened and I got back there a few weeks ago. It's so strange to know that 2 Supertall buildings and a whole complex where more than 50,000 people used to work are now absent from NYC's skyline. So strange to know that 2,977 died in the middle of one the world's most beautiful cities , including 343 firefighters. May their soul rest in peace.

I'd like to know what is the font you used for the CJ, it is great!

Share this comment