Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Welcome to Cleatham

Sign in to follow this  
TheHaso2011

Hey Everyone :thumb:

This is My New CJ. This Time I have downloaded a Map that I Personally Think Goes Well with Cities of Suburban Style or City style. As I have Mentioned, this CJ will be about suburban zone Dominated by the Huge City Life Areas. The Region I have Decided to use is a Huge Region (About 400 odd City Tiles) And May Take a While to Fill.

Currently, I have Built One Mid Sized Suburban City that I will Show In The Next Part. That City Has Taken Me a Whole Day to Complete, Excluding Waiting for Houses to grow Etc.

There May Be A few Days Where I do not Upload Anything But that will most Likely Be Because I am Building the Next City, So basically What I am saying is that I shall Work On A City, Then Share it With You guys!

Next Part: Lacey Harbour

Hope you Enjoy It!

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.