• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Castle Walk - A Historical Site

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paeng

View Album

A new (old) tourist attraction in Mountainview... A few segments of the old burgh have endured the centuries and were restaurated to form a large museum park, part of it now serving as a museum.

Site overview

castle-ruins02.jpg

castle-ruins03.jpg

cas-wlk_mos01.jpg

The Museum

cas-wlk_mos02.jpg

Museum Park and small Farmer's Market

cas-wlk01.jpg

cas-wlk02.jpg

Old Horse Station

cas-wlk04.jpg

The site is open to the public even after nightfall...

cas-wlk05.jpg

* The Museum and Paths are now available on the Stex...

SirUnger, bobp, Leszczyk and 3 others like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

13 Comments

"Wow, that's totally awesome" just seems so... I don't know, [i]insufficient[/i]. But anyways, Wow. That's just [i]totally awesome[/i].

Share this comment

Again really great, love the use of the NAM fillers and how you work around them.
Can't wait for the paths...

Share this comment

Amazing! Fantastic pictures! I particularly like the retaining walls with stairs (allthough they probably weren't meant to catch attention..?), but the castle lots look incredible too.

Share this comment

[quote name='Wiimeiser' timestamp='1314858586']Where can I get the Old Horse Station?[/quote]

Actually the props for that are mainly from the CastleSet.dat (EA) and from the MTP collection... I never released this though, because just for the horses it needs extra dependencies (which I felt was too much for just a small single lot)...

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-12866-week-2-82211-82811/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color="#0000FF"]LANDMARK[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]
Yarahi likes this

Share this comment

That looks amazing! Must know, which trees are you using and where did you get the towers/walls sections? Well done though!

Share this comment