• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Montrose, an affluent community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
colcholl

downtownspringviewbanner.jpg

Hi guys, this is my first entry in my very first CJ, Springview, The Ultimate Realism.

Today we have Montrose, an affluent suburban community located about 3 miles east of Downtown Springview.

Tall Ponderosa Pines surround large estates, on quiet brick streets. :)

cj1.png

In Montrose (as in most suburbs), there are low-rise office buildings.

This particular building is the regional headquarters of Taylor Hill, LLC.

cj2.jpg

The tourist attraction Raisa Bed & Breakfast offers amazing views of Lake Raisa and nearby Downtown Springview, while the Rocklin Office Park provides high-paying jobs for many of Montrose' sims.

Untitled.jpg

And lastly, the older commercial area of the community.

cj4.jpg

:) Thank you for reading guys.

Please comment if you liked this entry! :D

More of Springview coming soon!

Vlasky likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 Comments

A very nice start and a great first entry! I like the amount of green in between it all, and can't wait to see more.

I do have to ask, though: Where did you get the regional HQ building? It's stunning! And for your next updates, may I suggest that you turn off the grid (press 'G')? This will make your pictures look even more realistic. ;)
NMUSpidey likes this

Share this comment

I was like, "The ultimate in realism? Come on!" Then I clicked on it and yeah, it's pretty darn good. Let's see some more!

Share this comment

[quote name='heitomat' timestamp='1314780315']
A very nice start and a great first entry! I like the amount of green in between it all, and can't wait to see more.I do have to ask, though: Where did you get the regional HQ building? It's stunning! And for your next updates, may I suggest that you turn off the grid (press 'G')? This will make your pictures look even more realistic. ;)
[/quote]

thanks everyone :) i guess there is more to come!
@heitomat: oh darn. i forgot bout that. my bad :) and here's the BAT you wanted /25934-its-2011-1000-lakeside/

Share this comment