Springview

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Montrose, an affluent community.

Sign in to follow this  
colcholl

downtownspringviewbanner.jpg

Hi guys, this is my first entry in my very first CJ, Springview, The Ultimate Realism.

Today we have Montrose, an affluent suburban community located about 3 miles east of Downtown Springview.

Tall Ponderosa Pines surround large estates, on quiet brick streets. :)

cj1.png

In Montrose (as in most suburbs), there are low-rise office buildings.

This particular building is the regional headquarters of Taylor Hill, LLC.

cj2.jpg

The tourist attraction Raisa Bed & Breakfast offers amazing views of Lake Raisa and nearby Downtown Springview, while the Rocklin Office Park provides high-paying jobs for many of Montrose' sims.

Untitled.jpg

And lastly, the older commercial area of the community.

cj4.jpg

:) Thank you for reading guys.

Please comment if you liked this entry! :D

More of Springview coming soon!

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

A very nice start and a great first entry! I like the amount of green in between it all, and can't wait to see more.

I do have to ask, though: Where did you get the regional HQ building? It's stunning! And for your next updates, may I suggest that you turn off the grid (press 'G')? This will make your pictures look even more realistic. ;)

Share this comment

I was like, "The ultimate in realism? Come on!" Then I clicked on it and yeah, it's pretty darn good. Let's see some more!

Share this comment

[quote name='heitomat' timestamp='1314780315']
A very nice start and a great first entry! I like the amount of green in between it all, and can't wait to see more.I do have to ask, though: Where did you get the regional HQ building? It's stunning! And for your next updates, may I suggest that you turn off the grid (press 'G')? This will make your pictures look even more realistic. ;)
[/quote]

thanks everyone :) i guess there is more to come!
@heitomat: oh darn. i forgot bout that. my bad :) and here's the BAT you wanted /25934-its-2011-1000-lakeside/

Share this comment