• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Bandar Sabah Part II

Sign in to follow this  
Sky Guy

Welcome to part 2 of our tour of the capital. This is the final update showcasing it, but there will be many more on it's growth and other things in the future. Enjoy ;)

Bandar Sabah Part II

This update will be on areas I didn't show in the last one, so they might be a bit spread out...

BandarSabahSouth-Mar8091314292437.jpg

SeaportA.jpgSeaportB.jpgSeaportC.jpg

PalaceA.jpgPalaceB.jpgPalaceC.jpg

And a little teaser of another area...

HighwayA.jpgHighwayB.jpgHighwayC.jpgHighwayD.jpg

And yes, I know this update isn't quite as good as the last one, its more of a "here's some stuff I didn't show, so let me slap it in you face :P

REPLIES:

1000000000: Thank you very much! I am glad you liked it :D

TowerDude: LOL wow, thanks a bunch! Maybe I could consider selling these.. :uhm::P

Escilnavia: Thank you, the construction site is part of this pack: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/14359-sfbt-highway-bridge-construction-set-by-spocky/ ;)

Evillions: Thanks, I am glad to hear that. And I look up to you likewise :yes:

Panthersimcity4: Thanks my friend, that picture was just a moment of inspiration :blush:

TekindusT: Thanks, it was no means of mine that it doesn't look cluttery, just pure dumb luck I guess :P

k50Dude: Thank you very much :)

111222333444: Thank you, yeah I love the design of the station, and I finally have been able to use it. :yes:

NMUSpidey: haha Thanks, and yes it has been a good week for 'em :ohyes:

Hadudi: Thanks :D

Blakeway: Thanks a lot. :) lol, yeah, what can I say, I am not very good with new ideas :whatevs:

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

WOW, awesome work, is the waterhouse custom or not, please, give me the link if its not. PLEASE, that looks amazing.

Share this comment

Awesome stuff!

Btw, the waterhouse is a custom lot. In fact, most of his stuff are custom lots. You can do stuff like that in the lot editor using onlyplace4's shanties.

Share this comment

arghh..the terrain really like at Malaysia terrain..where u get it..same again i want say..THATS BEAUTIFUL DUDE!!!!especially the expressway at the hill side..look like real

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-12866-week-2-82211-82811/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color="#0000FF"]EXCELLENT[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]

Share this comment