12. Olde John's Landing - Residential
Thanks again to everyone for stopping by!
escilnavia: That area where the condos are is indead all zoned medium density, I just didn't have the patience for them all to pop.
bluemoose: Yeah some of it is repetitive, but oh well. And nbvc's seawall, like so many other things he does, simple rocks.
NMUSpidey: Don't worry, we will be returning to nature in the future.
evan&111222333444: Thank you for your kind words.
Last time we looked at the waterfront area of the Olde John's Landing. Today we will look at the residential side of it.
1. Housing down by the industrial area.
2. The bottom of Medicine Ave., the back side of the route up to OHSU.
3. The civic area of Olde John's Landing.
4. A slightly older housing area in the middle of town.
5. On the edge of the old downtown.
6. Some of the houses on top of the West Hills above portland. Some people have quite a view.
7. More houses on the hill.
8. A radio station near the back entrance to OHSU.
9. Larger view of the West Hills
10. More West Hills
11. Zone edge at night.
12. Night view from above.
13. More night view.
And that's it for Olde John's Landing. Up next: ...well... I'm not sure what I'm going to show next, but I hope you'll come back.