The Dunya Project

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Turn 16: Cross Border Before and After Shots

Sign in to follow this  
nedal2001

Hey everyone! As some of you might already know, I have started an ambitious project called The Dunya Project. If you are familiar with "The Towne", then you will get the general idea behind it. Basically, what happens is that each player that joins controls a character, making desicions each turn such as buying land, buying goods, opening companies, etc. It is a detailed and slightly complex game with lots of pictures and numbers! The game is forever evolving, and the country of Dunya is being shaped by the collaboration of you, the characters! I am hosting the project over at SC4D, but will post the updates here as well. Please head over to The Dunya Project forums, and join up as we are looking for more participants!

Turn Sixteen

Population: 3,774

GDP: $19,020,960 ($5,040 per person annually)

Labor Force: 1,698

Education Level: 0.08 out of 4

After reacquiring the Verdi land in northern Rawa’a for the listed price of $60,000, the government turned round and sold all the plots. Residents have popped up in northern Rawa’a, for the first time, at a faster rate than the Treelane neighborhood in the south, although the trend is unlikely to continue. The Verdi family have taken advantage of the government’s farm initiative and have begun operating a farm to the west of Rawa’a.

15landforsale.jpg

16formerverdifarm.jpg

Making good on their promise to give the clients of the Bank of Dunya a bigger and more efficient building, the government has opened the new Bank of Dunya branch found at 6 Edward Ezamsi Street, on land bought from the Woynitsch family. Their used to be a farm on that land, initially owned by the Terrell family, then the Woynitsch family, but the recent construction of the building, along with the new showroom for WD Agro Limited, Dunya’s first partnership business between the Davis and Woynitsch families, has expanded the CBD westward.

16bankofdunya.jpg

16cbdaerial.jpg

Finally, here is a comparison between the two cross-border shots – taken one year apart!

14townoverview.jpg

16crossbordershot.jpg

Here is the Dunya Information sheet for Turn Sixteen!

The Dunya Information Sheet – Turn 16

Note: You will notice that I have changed the format slightly – for any character with a business, please look in the Business sheet for information on that. On the character sheets, only the money that was made by the business is brought over. I also used default settings – if you would like to change the default setting for Turn 16 by making other decisions that what is currently listed, let me know, and it will be done accordingly :)

Sign in to follow this  

1 Comment

Recommended Comments