• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

20 Comments

Sorry about the crash, I hate when that happens. [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/45.gif[/img]

But nice new city. I like the 'burbs and the downtown is lookin' good, as well.:thumb:

Share this comment

Great update! I like the look of the CDB. I especially like the fact you have added lots of car parking areas .. Very realistic just like many American Cities.

Sorry to hear about Sandboxville .. but looks like something great has begun here instead!

:blush:

Share this comment

One thing you shouldn't show abandonment in you cj's not only does it not look great without photoshop it makes the picture more of a ""moving on "" sort of thing . Just some constructive criticism :)

halenbyname

Share this comment

Love it, but how about adding a SEJU or a SIHA onto one of the streets sure beats the normal type stuff?

Share this comment

Thanks everyone! [b]halenbyname[/b], I don't see any abandoned buildings (although one looks like it, but it was made like that)...[b]simtalay[/b], what mods are those?

Share this comment

What is that big complex behind the Lincoln Center buildings? I'm assuming it's a mall of some sort but I don't think I've ever seen that before on the STEX... looks pretty neat.

Share this comment