Cattala

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Allea | Don't have a cow!

Sign in to follow this  
ThomasSimpson

Allea-ent02-01.png

Welcome to Fieranti province – where for the first time we aren’t in Calora. We’re up in the north of the province, in the small town of Allea. This is Allea, viewed from the east.

Allea-ent02-02.png

Here is the centre of Allea – a small community made up of a series of hamlets. The community is reliant on its agriculture, and hasn’t changed in centuries.

Allea-ent02-03.png

Fieranti is home to much of Cattala’s cattle stock, and most of the beef and milk found in markets and shops are from Fieranti’s cows.

Allea-ent02-04.png

One of the hamlets in Allea is Norbestia, north of the main town. Here you can see the harvest is underway, with the villagers busy collecting their crops for this year.

Allea-ent02-05.png

Finally, a glance at the village lake during the night.

Allea-ent02-06.png

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

This looks absolutely phenomenal, tell me, please, the Mediterranean buildings, I know they're on SC4 devotion, but do they only work for PC? I have a mac and I tried to download it with deps, and it wouldn't work, thanks,

Escilnavia

Share this comment

Mamaluigi: Thank you again for the comment. It's good to see people who regularly comment returning every update.

Sky Guy: That lake took me ages! I pestered Julien (Blakeway) all afternoon as I kept changing it. :P

ee99: Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted.

heitomat: Thanks. I wanted to add some variety to the images. :)

Escilnavia: Unfortunately, I have no idea. I don't use a Mac, so... I suggest opening a thread in the help area either here or at Devotion - someone there will have more knowledge of Macs than me. Sorry I can't help.

Mike the Mayor: Thank you! It's always great to get feedback.

Share this comment