• Comments
  • Views

Introduction to Aleria

Sign in to follow this  
tewkesape

Welcome to the Nation of Aleria

alerianflag.jpg

The Flag of Aleria

Aleria is a proud, island nation with a population of 60 million, this journal will follow the growth of a small part of this nation which has been nominated for the "new towns" project in an attempt to better distribute the nation's fast growing population.

This vast project is changing a vast landscape; tearing apart old, rural communities to be replaced by highly organised cities and transport networks. So ruthless is this project that villages have been ploughed through to make way for large motorways, entire towns have been completely demolished and rebuilt, even mountains have been moved to make way for this project.

tornapart.jpg

Communities have been split in two by motorways and other developments.

Watch this experiment as the region struggles with it's identity as a once rural area, deals with immigration and a close, dangerous neighbour. We shall start with the "new town" of Crosshampton (coming soon):

crosshampton.jpg

Note: This is my first CJ, I hope you'll enjoy it, in this series I hope to simulate the kind of development that happened in late 20th Century Britain where "new towns" were built alongside an extensive motorway network. There'll be scattered "dead villages", vast grid-shaped towns and even a high security border; hope you like!

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.